ROEDER NICE MAN IT'S TRUE...BUT F*** OFF

Stevie

If I manabged the toon I'd have cunts behind me, but I tell you now, and I fuckin mean this, with 60 seconds to go 0-0 at home AGAINST ANY CUNT my keeper would not dilly dally, he'd get the cunt doon and boot it up the pitch.

52 fuckin thoosand people there, now imagine this is a titke decider, Harper is strollin about "right I'll take my time". that's not his fault. ITS FUCKIN PIGEON HEED, ITS A DISGRACE

WE DIDNT WANT TO LOSE THE GAME TODAY, FUCK WINNING, THEY WERE THERE FOR THE TAKING.  IT DOESNT MATTER HOW MANY TALES I HEAR ABOUT SOME CUNT IN WHICKHAM HELPING ROEDER'S CAR OOT THE SNOW IN THE 80'S THE CUNT IS A DISGRACE.  THE WHOLE MENTALITY WAS SETTLE FOR A DRAW, THE MEDIOCRITY ATTITUDE IS DEEPLY INGRAINED INTO THE PLAYERS, FUCK OFF ROEDER YOU CUNT.

See yeez cunts though, you've all missed my point.  Seconds to go, Harper goal kick, he genbuinelu couldn't give a fuck, so slow, and that's Roeder, mentality, imagine that under Keegan, one minute to go.

If I manabged the toon I'd have c***s behind me, but I tell you now, and I fuckin mean this, with 60 seconds to go 0-0 at home AGAINST ANY c*** my keeper would not dilly dally, he'd get the c*** doon and boot it up the pitch.

52 fuckin thoosand people there, now imagine this is a titke decider, Harper is strollin about "right I'll take my time". that's not his fault. ITS FUCKIN PIGEON HEED, ITS A DISGRACE

WE DIDNT WANT TO LOSE THE GAME TODAY, f*** WINNING, THEY WERE THERE FOR THE TAKING.  IT DOESNT MATTER HOW MANY TALES I HEAR ABOUT SOME c*** IN WHICKHAM HELPING ROEDER'S CAR OOT THE SNOW IN THE 80'S THE c*** IS A DISGRACE.  THE WHOLE MENTALITY WAS SETTLE FOR A DRAW, THE MEDIOCRITY ATTITUDE IS DEEPLY INGRAINED INTO THE PLAYERS, f*** OFF ROEDER YOU c***.

Cheer up Stevie, Villa got a point.

If I manabged the toon I'd have c***s behind me, but I tell you now, and I fuckin mean this, with 60 seconds to go 0-0 at home AGAINST ANY c*** my keeper would not dilly dally, he'd get the c*** doon and boot it up the pitch.

WE DIDNT WANT TO LOSE THE GAME TODAY, f*** WINNING, THEY WERE THERE FOR THE TAKING.  IT DOESNT MATTER HOW MANY TALES I HEAR ABOUT SOME c*** IN WHICKHAM HELPING ROEDER'S CAR OOT THE SNOW IN THE 80'S THE c*** IS A DISGRACE.  THE WHOLE MENTALITY WAS SETTLE FOR A DRAW, THE MEDIOCRITY ATTITUDE IS DEEPLY INGRAINED INTO THE PLAYERS, f*** OFF ROEDER YOU c***.

Cheer up Stevie, Villa got a point.

It was the headline on CNN.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Fail to see how this is Roeders fault tbh

He should have been getting the message across to show a bit more urgency. If this isn't Roeder, then Harper should be dropped next game even if Given's not fit.

funny how no cunt was on Emre's back when he sinfully wasted the last minutes of a match that actually fucking MATTERED

Right it;s 0-0, last minute our keeper walks like a fuckin slug to get the ball, afuckin slug.  NOW YOU TELL ME, if this is Robson or Keegan's team he does that? 

He should have been getting the message across to show a bit more urgency. If this isn't Roeder, then Harper should be dropped next game even if Given's not fit.

funny how no c*** was on Emre's back when he sinfully wasted the last minutes of a match that actually f****** MATTERED

an incredibly rare good point from Vic.  It's all the mentality that cunt has imstilled in them.  "Fakkin Arsenaww howwwm drawaaah wiww do" fuck off

Guest smoggeordie

I didn't imagine the anti-Roeder chant today did I?

I didn't hear it, but I heard a pin drop on the other side of the stadium.

It was brief but noticeable from the Gallowgate. And yeah it was a bit quiet, I was up for making a racket simply as I was in a good mood, but it was hard to motivate anyone.

Guest smoggeordie

It was brief but noticeable from the Gallowgate. And yeah it was a bit quiet, I was up for making a racket simply as I was in a good mood, but it was hard to motivate anyone.

Didn't hear a thing from the middle tier of the famous gallows

It smacks of Roeder though doesn't it, a cautious manager lacking in ambition. He really doesn't inspire me at all as a fan to believe that he will lead us to great things. Some would say that's what we need, a 'calm head' and all that, but I disagree. Neither his words nor his football inspire me and what you have highlighted is just one example of what you get from Roeder. He's trying to lower expectations at this club to such a level that mid-table "stability" is considered acceptable.

In the grand scheme of things a point wasn't a bad result today but knowing that we had Arsenal where we wanted them it must be seen as two points dropped. I was happy to see a clean sheet but felt frustrated as yet another 90 minutes passed by without a goal at home.