Tonights CL games

tmonkey

ManU vs Roma, ITV1

Expecting to see ManU either pace themselves throughout the game and lose, or go all out attack and still lose.

Valencia vs Chelsea, ITV4

Expecting to see lots of diving and fouls, and also lots of camera shots of the crowd with the producers hoping that therell be some trouble for them to ponder over.

Guest Knightrider

If Rooney and Ronaldo turn up, Roma's stay in the competition will end, but I fancy Valencia and hope they beat Chelsea and beat them well. Liverpool Vs PSV is a foregone conlusion and it wouldn't surprise me if the Reds won it for a 6th time, they will be hard to beat that is for certain. The Bayern Munich-AC Milan game looks the most interesting, Milan will have to attack which should make for an open and exciting game.

Guest Knightrider

Just me who doesn't ever want to watch Chelsea when given a choice not to?

Same here, utterly boring and so predictable. Given their talent, they play boring football and are quite one dimensional. One of the last team's I'd choose to watch play given a choice.

Been bother outside Old Trafford already, it's definitely made my mind up to watch that game ahead of Chelsea, despite my weird fondness of Valencia and David Villa, in particular.

Been bother outside Old Trafford already, it's definitely made my mind up to watch that game ahead of Chelsea, despite my weird fondness of Valencia and David Villa, in particular.

Honest? What a set of pricks.

Guest Knightrider

Man Utd always disappoint for some reason, performance wise, in big games. Liverpool are the best team to watch in the big games as they can play at a very high tempo, the others struggle, perhaps it is because of the crowd/number of home players in the team??

Aye roma fans were standing outside OT with an 'ultras' banner singing in Italian.. it was just asking for trouble tbf. They started getting pelted by bottles etc followed by the police getting in arested a fair few people.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/6538695.stm

Doesn't sound like anything major, but it's definitely added more spice to the night. I'd better fook off downstairs. Enjoy it everyone, come on the reds.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/6538695.stm

Doesn't sound like anything major, but it's definitely added more spice to the night. I'd better fook off downstairs. Enjoy it everyone, come on the reds.

I wouldn't go that far. :puke: