Rona.... KAKA - best player I've ever seen tbh

Guest Knightrider

Guest Knightrider

Zidane had the vision and sense of occasion, Ronaldo the striker was awesome in his prime, as was Shearer, while Ronaldinho is a bag of tricks, but for sheer panache, Ronaldo Kaka beats them hands down. Given his age and position, he is the best player I've seen in my lifetime, and tonight's performance just confirms this. He is unplayable and to think he's only young is scary. Awesome player and I for one am glad he's playing in the Champions League final.

Zidane had the vision and sense of occasion, Ronaldo the striker was awesome in his prime, as was Shearer, while Ronaldinho is a bag of tricks, but for sheer panache, Ronaldo beats them hands down. Given his age and position, he is the best player I've seen in my lifetime, and tonight's performance just confirms this. He is unplayable and to think he's only 21 is scary. Awesome player and I for one am glad he's playing in our league.

Has everything. blueyes.gif

Guest smoggeordie

Nowt Nobby can't mark out of a game. :D

Seriously though, players are s*** scared of him right now.

Twas Edgar tbh ;)

Kaka is absolutely awesome too. Not sure who is the better player out of the two.

Ronaldo quite better.... because Kaka sometimes look a bit static in his play... nowhere near as ronaldo vision

Diffrent league, diffrent team and a diffrent style of player.

Kaka is better for me, Ronaldo is still incredible though...

Nowt Nobby can't mark out of a game. :D

Seriously though, players are s*** scared of him right now.

Twas Edgar tbh ;)

I thought Ronaldo played on the left that day?

Edit - I stand corrected.

Guest Knightrider

The improvements he's made in the last 12 months alone is staggering, he's now got the right mentality and physical strength to go with his immense talent and as a package, he's got it all now.

The improvements he's made in the last 12 months alone is staggering, he's now got the right mentality and physical strength to go with his immense talent and as a package, he's got it all now.

Got to admire the way he's come out of the World Cup incidents.

Hate to say it though, but a big part of that is the club he plays for.

Guest smoggeordie

and to think he was going to leave because Man U couldn't have him fall out with golden boy Rooney last summer.

Quite true... after World Cup... people would condemn him... look at him now people where applauding him... thumbs up to him O0.... but i still want to slap his pathetic face :lol:

Do we think he'd have been as good anywhere else, I mean anywhere? I don't think so. Fergie has got something noone else has IMO, the ability to bring the VERY best out of players no matter what standard they are.

The Irish pundits, mainly Eamonn Dunphy, don't think Ronaldo is that good at all and pretty much say you know nothing about football if you think he's the current best player in the world.  It's so hilarious.  :lol:

They won't have "Stevie", "Xavi", or another of the two-syllable lot at LFC up there instead by any chance, would they?

Guest Alan Shearer 9

he's 22 if we're going to be pedantic but he's just fantastic atm. Not the best I've ever seen though, El Pipe would have something to say about that.

Guest Knightrider

Ronaldo is why I love football, watching him tonight man, that's what football is all about, did anyone see the little trick he did on the touchline, he didn't have to do it, no-one was close to him and a team-mate was miles away, he did it to amuse himself, I love that kind of spirit. He's just a pure joy to watch.