Mourinho anyone ?

Rebellious

http://msnsport.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=460098&CPID=8&clid=8&lid=3&title=Jose's+Blues+future+doubt&channel=&

Jose Mourinho was brimming with delight after Chelsea had fought back from a goal down at Valencia to clinch a place in the UEFA Champions League semi-finals, but again thrust his own future at Stamford Bridge into the spotlight.

Mourinho's charges answered their coach's half-time rallying call as they fought back from a goal down to claim a stunning 3-2 aggregate success.

Michael Essien's 90th-minute goal left the Spanish faithful in the Mestalla in a state of shock, but pushed Chelsea into the last four.

Mourinho was full of praise for his players, particularly the returning Essien, but also cast doubt over his long-term future at Chelsea.

The Portuguese's relationship with owner Roman Abramovich is believed to be strained, despite reports that the supposed rift has lessened, and Mourinho admitted he may be forced to move on.

He said: "What I want is to remain in England with Chelsea but sometimes in life you cannot get what you wish and what you want.

"If I can't coach there I would like to coach another team

Guest Ridzuan

Absolutely.But I think what he was trying to say was if he cant coach at Chelsea,he would coach a team not from England.

Absolutely.But I think what he was trying to say was if he cant coach at Chelsea,he would coach a team not from England.

Surely then he would have just said I want to remain at Chelsea without the reference to staying in England. I think he knows this is the best league in the world.

Guest nufc_geordie

Bring Mourinho in with Coleman as number two!!

Quick you fat b*stard, put your pie and chips down and get on the phone........

Just kidding. Would be nice to think this would be a possibility but I can't see it at Newcastle. In the real world however at another club I could see Mourinho and Coleman teaming up as a management duo. Mourinho holds him in very high regard and as they will both be looking for a job in the Summer I just wonder if Coleman might go and work with him for a while and gain a bit more experience!

Surely to an extent managers are in it for the money too. If we offered him a massive pay packet as we do with players just to get them up here it might work. Only if he was sacked of course and none of the top 4 wanted him yet. I`m not mental don`t worry.  I would rather offer a top manager money than blow it on another Luque, boumsong or Duff. If you think of the potential Zoggy, Taylor, Edgar and Milner have under a coach like Mourinho it would pay back in the long term.

:lol:

Even if there was the slightest chance of this, I can't imagine someone with his attitude/arrogance getting on with Shepherd really, can you?  That's why we ended up with someone as headstrong as a wet dishcloth and with considerably less charisma.

Maybe thats why the fat one is constantly inviting SBR as his guest to home games in the hope that he can persuade Mourinho to come to the toon hahaha. There's more chance of Roy Keane being the next manager than Mourinho and that's none existent!!

I like the thread title.  It's like "Whaddya think lads?  Shall we give him a blast here?" :razz:

lol.

It was the fact he seems to hint that he wants to stay in England if he is booted out of Chelsea. Outside of the top 4 I think we are the only team that are under performing with potential. Out of all the clubs in the Premiership if he has ambition to prove he can suceed in the face of adversity then we are the challenge he would relish. If he could win something with us then that would put him up there as one of the greatest managers ever, lets face it many have tried and failed. Probably career suicide in reality. He was interested in the job before Chelsea but didn`t want to be number two to SBR.

He'll quit Chelsea and go to Madrid/Barca if he wins the CL.

Cannot see the later happening after Man U's performance last night.  If they do not go on to win the CL and league now I will be suprised.

Still, he would not come here thats for sure.