Next Season Squad Numbers

StevieBoi

Hi everyone,

I want to get the new shirt, but I'm worried that if i get one with 27 Taylor on the back, the squad numbers might change before the season begins. For example, i could see Taylor picking up the number 6 shirt, or even the number 5 shirt if Emre leaves.

Any Suggestions?

If the new home shirt looks s**** without a number on I might be inclined to get one on, thought that 1998 kit looked utterly ridiculous without a number on.

Yeh that's what i was thinking, does anyone know what the back of the shirt looks like?

If the new home shirt looks s**** without a number on I might be inclined to get one on, thought that 1998 kit looked utterly ridiculous without a number on.

Yeh that's what i was thinking, does anyone know what the back of the shirt looks like?

Bright pink Comic Sans, I hear.

just black...thats at least what it was on the nufc.co.uk world thing, with the competition

Guest smoggeordie

butt and hunty will probably drop a few numbers down

Wasn't Butt originally 4? Or am I going mad?

Yes, and Huntington was 54 last season.

I'm tempted to get Carroll, but don't think he'll stay with his current number.

Guest smoggeordie

tempted to get a lualua. I think he'll break through next season

I don't.

okay then.

I think he'll break through in 3 seasons

Probably, if he continues at the rate he is going.

Guest Toon83

i'm guessing Milner will drop down to no.7, Taylor may also drop down to no.6 (unless we get a big name centre half), and Butt will drop down a few aswell, maybe no.5 if Emre leaves.

Hunty will probably drop into the 20s or Teens, as will Edgar, and Krul, I can also see Caroll getting a number promotion aswell, especially if we dont sign another striker.

Just have to wait and see, you never know who we might sign either, not long to go now before silly season starts again though, about 5-6 weeks, then it's all going to kick off.

Ronaldinho anyone or Maybe Totti (just to sell season tickets)  mackems.gif