Favourite Foreign Clubs

Unlucky Luque

Just to see the other teams you support or like apart from Newcastle and English teams.

me:

SPAIN: Valencia

ITALY: Inter

FRANCE: Marseille

GERMANY: Bayer Leverkusen

PORTUGAL: Porto

HOLLAND: PSV

Say if ive left any "main" countries out.

Guest smoggeordie

SPAIN: Vigo

ITALY: Palermo

FRANCE: Sochaux

GERMANY: Bayer Leverkusen

PORTUGAL: Anyone other than sporting lisbon

HOLLAND: NAC Breda

Because we've beaten them all ;)

I can't say I "support" any other clubs anywhere. I've got a vague affection for a few of those I've gone to see when I've been working in other countries, however, though it doesn't bother me at all when they lose.

They are Sporting Lisbon, Hertha Berlin, MTK in Budapest, Raja Casablanca.

Favourite Scottish team is Celtic.

Parma. Comes from back when I was young and impressionable, and Italian football was on the telly. I loved that yellow/blue thing they had going on back in the day. Had some class players too - Zola, Cannavaro...

From other countries, Barcelona, and Hibernian. Not really been exposed to enough domestic footy from other countries to pick one.

SPAIN: cunts

ITALY: cunts

FRANCE: cunts

GERMANY: cunts

PORTUGAL:  cunts

HOLLAND:  AJAX (Saw a game there vs. Feyenoord and it was class)

CANADA: Toronto FC (Yeah, it's MLS, but I'm looking forward to seeing some matches at our new park, got my tickets for Beckham's first game over here.) 

Parma. Comes from back when I was young and impressionable, and Italian football was on the telly. I loved that yellow/blue thing they had going on back in the day. Had some class players too - Zola, Cannavaro...

From other countries, Barcelona, and Hibernian. Not really been exposed to enough domestic footy from other countries to pick one.

Oh, when I was a nipper, my favourite foreign team was Sampdoria. I can't really remember why now. I don't think they were up to much. Think it was their Panini sticker.

vast majority a bunch of f****** glory hunters ,nearly all supporting top teams in their countries.

there is one team,that is Newcastle United

So, you're foreign to Newcastle or Newcastle is foreign to you?  :D

I guess, since I was born in the Toon but moved to Canada at a young age and was raised here, that Newcastle are my "Top Foreign Club".  If you want to get into logistics.  ;)

vast majority a bunch of f****** glory hunters ,nearly all supporting top teams in their countries.

I guess, since I was born in the Toon but moved to Canada at a young age and was raised here, that Newcastle are my "Top Foreign Club".  If you want to get into logistics.  ;)

eh ?

it's got nothing to do with foreign or otherwise.i acn only support one club.

as for those abovethey are doing what they despise others doing over here,ie supporting the big clubs because they are more likely to win.

eh ?

as for those abovethey are doing what they despise others doing over here,ie supporting the big clubs because they are more likely to win.

Yeah, sure. MTK, Sporting and Hertha win everything.

eh ?

Yeah, sure. MTK, Sporting and Hertha win everything.

see "vast majority" and "nearly all"

Madras:

Favourite foreign club could mean a lot of things - it does not necesssarily mean you "support" them I only support NUFC truly, but I like St. Mirren and the LA Galaxy... watching and cheering on other teams is a lot less like cheating on your wife when you have such a long distance relationship like my fellow North American residents.

Madras:

Favourite foreign club could mean a lot of things - it does not necesssarily mean you "support" them I only support NUFC truly, but I like St. Mirren and the LA Galaxy... watching and cheering on other teams is a lot less like cheating on your wife when you have such a long distance relationship like my fellow North American residents.

damn right it's not like cheating on your wife...it's serious.

it's not a concious decision i've made, i just don't "care" about other teams.