Who do you want to win the Champions League?

Stevie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well I'll say straight away in normal circumstances I would like to see Man Utd win it, over their campaign I think they've probably been the best team in Europe.  However lucky Chelsea are gaining momentum at just the right time, their second half in Valencia has forced me to stick money on them doing the quadruple at astonishing odds of 20/1, so I hope Chelsea win it.

I couldn't bare it if those horrible bastards won it, I'll admit it now.  AC Milan winning it would be unjust as well.

Liverpool... Chelsea... then Man Utd.

Don't read many papers, don't watch much SSN and I don't know any Liverpool/Chelsea fans.

Won't suffer too much if it happens, but I have a Man Utd supporting mate who I haven't seen for a while, to be safe I'd like them to win it the least out of the English clubs. Couldn't give a toss about AC Milan. It's nice to be in a position where I can stomach other English teams doing well - I'm not sure I'd be quite the same if I was living/working with a mix of Southerners/glory-fans/etc. like I have in the past.

Chelsea is (just barely) the lesser of those evils listed above..... god I think I am going to be sick.

Also I want Chelsea to beat ManU in the CL Final, The Cup Final and the league... I hate ManU that much. I want fergie to cry, I want the fans to moan and I want to be able to say "Well of course only one team has even been able to do the quadruple..." just to get a rise from those red shirted shite.

But that is cold comfort indeed... and god forbid ManU wins it ... I could not handle plastic fans over here celebrating... or Liverpool and smugness of a sixth... f*ck that.... or Berlusconi and the rest of those right-wing, election stealing, match fixing pr!cks... this sucks... In the best of all worlds the final would be cancelled due to crowd trouble and UEFA would not give out a CL this year.

Hate to say it but Man U from a pure neutral footballing perspective. I think they've played some great stuff as opposed to Chelsea who don't do anything at all for me.  Liverpool have already done it recently and so I would just think well so f*ck you greedy bastards.  F*ck Milan.  Have have no allegance to any of the four.  Essentially they are all w*nkers.

To say the Mancs have been the best over the campaign is laughable. They made really hard work of getting through a piss easy group, and then didn't impress at all against a weak Lille team in the last 16. It's only in the home game against Roma they actually started to play well.

But the nasty fecers will probably win it  :tongue:

To say the Mancs have been the best over the campaign is laughable. They made really hard work of getting through a piss easy group, and then didn't impress at all against a weak Lille team in the last 16. It's only in the home game against Roma they actually started to play well.

But the nasty fecers will probably win it  :tongue:

Are you confident of beating Chelsea again? And do you want the Man Utd final?

Guest Geordiesned

So long as they don't come from the Liverpool-Chelsea semi I'm not too bothered. Probably just about prefer Milan.

That.

Probably one of the English sides. Hate to say it but an all English final would be great, it would say so much about our league and show us as one of the best. People wouldn't be able to ignore it.

As long as Manu get to the final i do not care who wins, i just wants to see an all English Champions League final, and watch one of the 'big 4' crash and burn to its biggest league rivals.

What a game it would be, the whole Country would be watching.

Guest BooBoo

Man Utd.

Always been a fan of Fergie, whilst Chelsea are ponces and Liverpool would no doubt come back from Athens with some tale of woe to bang on about!