Roeder: "Just watch Shola go next season"

Guest Hibbits left foot

Owens best ever partner was probably Heskey so.....

...and then Fowler's available too.

i dont think Rushy's got a club atm? re-sign him now.

Are you Dalglish in disguise?

Guest Phil K

Just seen the headline in todays Journal, Hooray!!! Wheres he gannin like?

I'd prefer to see the title "ROEDER - GONE ELSEWHERE"

Guest eyeball_tickler

Glenn Roeder feels Newcastle fans will see a new Shola Ameobi next term.

The forward has been plagued by a hip injury for a couple of years and underwent surgery last November.

Ameobi has not featured since, but is back in full training and Roeder expects the 25-year-old to show his true class next term.

"Shola had a career-threatening injury and he is looking terrific in training," said Roeder.

"He often says to me, 'Glenn, I had forgotten what it was like to be pain-free, it is a great feeling to be able to move and stride without any thought in my mind that it is going to hurt me'.

"I do not know how many games Shola is going to play this year but I know next year you will see a Shola Ameobi no-one has ever seen before.

"I think Shola will have the best season of his career."

:smitten:

"He often says to me, 'Glenn, I had forgotten what it was like to be pain-free, it is a great feeling to be able to move and stride without any thought in my mind that it is going to hurt me'.

Fuck off, Glenn. He's never said that, has he? Honestly?

f*** off, Glenn. He's never said that, has he? Honestly?

Maybe he's rehersing for a morphine commercial or something.

Guest eyeball_tickler

"it is a great feeling to be able to move and stride without any thought in my mind"

that does explain a lot.

Good record under Roeder, gives us options, decent third striker to have on the bench.

Who knows, he may well even partner Owen better than Martins.

Everybody was playing reasonably good under Roeder last season. Only reason his good "Roeder-record" still stands is because he's been out all season. What you're saying is that Roeder with his great managerial skills got Shola from being shite to being a good player.

roeder, get to fuck.

if any fan of this club thinks that shola 'donkey shit' ameobi is anywhere near good enough to play in the first team of a premiership club, then you are mental. mental. he makes Dire look like a good striker. and that takes some fucking doing.

roeder, get to f***.

if any fan of this club thinks that shola 'donkey s***' ameobi is anywhere near good enough to play in the first team of a premiership club, then you are mental. mental. he makes Dire look like a good striker. and that takes some f****** doing.

:lol:

I'd love to see Shola actually start scoring regularly next season, purely for your reaction. Not that I think it'll happen, before you go off on one.  ;)

Anyway, with any luck Shola will be battling a new arrival for the 3rd choice striker role come next season to back-up Owen and Martins. He may even have a good chance of starting some games if Owen and Martins don't work together as a partnership, which is very possible.

roeder, get to f***.

if any fan of this club thinks that shola 'donkey s***' ameobi is anywhere near good enough to play in the first team of a premiership club, then you are mental. mental. he makes Dire look like a good striker. and that takes some f****** doing.

:lol:

I'd love to see Shola actually start scoring regularly next season, purely for your reaction. Not that I think it'll happen, before you go off on one.  ;)

Anyway, with any luck Shola will be battling a new arrival for the 3rd choice striker role come next season to back-up Owen and Martins. He may even have a good chance of starting some games if Owen and Martins don't work together as a partnership, which is very possible.

wanting him to play is akin to wanting us to lose, and be mocked soundly.

so roeder is no doubt desperate to play him.

glenn the cockney rat roeder - mackem plant.