Roeders Post Match Comments Today

Decky

Read on another forum that he said stuff along these lines:

Not my fault.

The players are to blame.

and

"apart from the players I have signed' date=' Martins,Duff & Gooch all played well today but we missed Sibs today, another player I signed, this is not my squad"[/quote']

Apparently said those on the radio, so todays excuse is......

ITS NOT MY SQUAD

:cheesy:

Then why the f****** hell did he start Moore ahead of Gooch,  if he is so brilliant?  You can't moan about it not being your squad,  if you're not going to pick your own f****** players ahead of the ones already here.  What a tosser.

TWO fucking transfer window's he's had,  and he's signed ONE defender on loan.  ONE! Over 12 months of searching,  and thats all he came up with - and he's still preferring the pissed Aussie ahead of him.  What the fuck does that say?

If he said that he is the same cunt as Souness

Im sick of this shit performances

Roeder is the same shit as Souness and he must go in the summer otherwise we will be in the same position next year

Guest dynamokev

So by the same logic can the players say.... "not my gaffer, i don't have to listen to him..  he didn't sign me"..

Guest Dr. Richard Kimble

He said that this summer we need to:

"bring three or four new faces in" and

"freshen thing up"

Relegation fight starts now.

Roeder: "Albert Luque was just terrible today. He's got to win the shirt and today he hasn't done that. Frankly, it's his fault we lost today. I'm not usually one to blame the players but he alone is responsible for our poor performance in the league this season."

Accused three or four at the club of not being motivated enough according to 5 live.

Meh.

The reason why Roeder relegated teams was because he cant motivate players to play, it doesnt matter who he buys in the summer he wont be able to motivate them and we WILL STILL BE sh*t

"freshen thing up"

Straight replacements for  the 4 problem players he rattled on about not being able to motivate today then. Oh, and I assume he wasn't including Bramble in that lot considering he wasn't even in the dressing room, or Luque considering his minimal time out there, so I make it 6 out at least and 3-4 in.

Blinding. I'm all for streamlining our bloated squad. :thup:

"freshen thing up"

I hope he was just talking about the defence there!

Accused three or four at the club of not being motivated enough according to 5 live.

Meh.

The reason why Roeder relegated teams was because he cant motivate players to play, it doesnt matter who he buys in the summer he wont be able to motivate them and we WILL STILL BE sh*t

Get away, they are not his players. A few more of his own signings and there'll be raging motivation spilling out all ower the shop.

Guest VegasToon

"Its not my squad"  F*** OFF!!! :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Time for a change.  What player would want to play for someone who keeps saying this?

this guy can manage Chelsea and still wouldn't be able to finish top 6... whoever we sign in the summer will hopefully improve us enough to avoid relegation next season, cause Roeder isn't the type of person to inspire anything in anybody and we'll have to rely again on players motivating themselves for the occasion despite Roeder's absurd decisions..

Souness' shit was more tolerable because at least he had the constitution and charisma to pretend he's hard and tough.. Roeder on the other hand is clearly a fucking nobody as a person and as a manager.. it's written on his face.. yet he has the arrogance to spit in the fans' mouth every time he does an interview.. i fear nothing, nobody could've done a better job, nobody decent was available, the vocal majority talks shit etc.. who the fuck would believe this shit.. oh, wait Freddy Shepherd!

He always moans the players wasnt motivated but reading some of his interviews i can see why they wouldnt be motivated. Some of the shit he's says in these interviews is very amateurish.

As i said earlier i fucking hate the bloke. He tries to come across as intelligent, a shrewd tactician and great motivator but really he hasnt got a clue.

Guest redmayne

He always moans the players wasnt motivated but reading some of his interviews i can see why they wouldnt be motivated. Some of the s*** he's says in these interviews is very amateurish.

As i said earlier i f****** hate the bloke. He tries to come across as intelligent, a shrewd tactician and great motivator but really he hasnt got a clue.

here here....the man's a fucking arse bandit of the highest order.....

complete joke as a manager and its going to get worse and wre till he is sacked

roeder OUT!!!!!

Guest smoggeordie

Spent a two a half minutes of the 3 and a half minutes of his interview on BBC website talking about Owen.