stopping or going ?

madras

who do you think will be stopping or going...not who you want to stop or go ?

stop.....

given

krul

solano

taylor

huntington

edgar

parker

butt

duff

milner

n'zogbia

martins

owen

carroll

ameobi

go.....

harper

carr

babayaro

moore

bramble

bernard

luque

emre

pattison

o'brien

with dyer being the shock departure

go

moore

bramble

bernard

luque

Rest will stay with a couple of the kids going out on loan

I hope that Roeder will add Carr to this list

I am hoping Roeder wouldnt be around to add anyone to that list tbh..

;D ;D

I like your idea more then myne

we should sell these too.

parker

emre

duff

milner

n'zogbia

martins

lameobi

(loan luque)

add ramage

mid field we have doesnt work.  It needs rebuilding.

I am not sure if parker is good enough.  His finishing is woefull so is he better as a dmf  apparently thats not his game.....so what good is he??

we need to cashin on milner at 7m.  like jeeenas hes never gonna be the worldclass player hes might have been.  He is not good enough to perform at the highest lvl. 

personally id sell martins, if chelsea offer over 15m hes not got a good enough all round game to justify his position in the team.  Hes a bench warmer imo.  Unles he can somehow form a partnership with owen (which might happen)  then we need to cash in on a big offer.

parker

emre

duff

milner

n'zogbia

martins

lameobi

(loan luque)

add ramage

I am not sure if parker is good enough.  His finishing is woefull so is he better as a dmf  apparently thats not his game.....so what good is he??

we need to cashin on milner at 7m.  like jeeenas hes never gonna be the worldclass player hes might have been.  He is not good enough to perform at the highest lvl. 

personally id sell martins, if chelsea offer over 15m hes not got a good enough all round game to justify his position in the team.  Hes a bench warmer imo.  Unles he can somehow form a partnership with owen (which might happen)  then we need to cash in on a big offer.

And next season we will play with who????

Carr,Sibierski ,Pattison and Butt :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:

parker

emre

duff

milner

n'zogbia

martins

lameobi

(loan luque)

add ramage

That would destroy the heart of the team that roeder is working to build. it would leave us with a new team next season that would take untill christmas to gel together and leave us in for a relegation fight.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I wasn't being serious, but take out Babayaro and add those you say, take out Dyer (he can fuck off), then I think you could safely assemble the rest and say right then, you lot can FUCK RIGHT OFF! Because they're fucking shit, and aren't good enough to play at a club of this size/potential unless we're going to accept shit football every week.

go

moore

bramble

bernard

luque

Rest will stay with a couple of the kids going out on loan

think you're about right there - anyone believing there will be a huge influx of ins and outs based on what roeder has said recently will wake up feeling terrible on 1st september 2007 believe me.....we have neither the financial clout to carry it out nor the manager with the balls to undertake what is necessary

as another thread about free transfers showed we could have half a new, decent, team for signing on fees and could ship 5/6/7 of the muppets we currently have but noone at the club would have the balls or imagination to do it, simple as that

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Ramage represents everything shit about Newcastle imo, he would be hung in the streets for people to throw faeces at his corpse and hit him with shoes.

Ramage represents everything s*** about Newcastle imo, he would be hung in the streets for people to throw faeces at his corpse and hit him with shoes.

Carr and Bramble did the same damage to this club as Ramage

That trio is the worst players in the premiership imo

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I think that's unfair on Bramble tbh. Shit as he is, he is capable of playing well and does so in patches, even for a few games on the trot before his next clanger, whereas Ramage is incapable of playing well at any point in his life; he will probably pose more of a defensive threat when he's dead than he does now because he's that shit. He couldn't control a fucking medicine ball either. The main point of what I'm trying to get across is I don't really like Ramage that much tbh. I think he's shit.