Newcastle to seek an injunction to stop Owen from playing for England

stozo

Back pages of both the Mirror and Mail with quotes from Shepherd.

Basically he is saying he will seek an injunction to stop Owen unless the FA pay all of Owen's medical bills. 

Guest Alan Shearer 9

what a quality guy, I'm really beaming knowing that he's our chairman I walk round the streets my heart fit to burst with pride

How much more of an embarrassment can the fat fuck become?

You don't understand. Fred is desperate to get into G14 as he should be for our future...This kind of thing are test cases that that can set precedents.

i doubt anyone will pay the 6m he is asking

This isn't about the £6m, he has already settled that with FIFA. This is about the couple of hundred thousand that we had to pay to send Owen to Colorado and for his rehab.

How much more of an embarrassment can the fat f*** become?

You don't understand. Fred is desperate to get into G14 as he should be for our future...This kind of thing are test cases that that can set precedents.

Very much like the VAT case he won on appeal the other month.

Fred is doing this cause he knows the G14 boys are watching...

Come on Parky, you can flesh that out into a fully fledged conspiracy! :lol:

How about G14 are financing the legal action (as was suggested by some when we pushed the FA for compensation)

Or maybe NUFC are trying to toady up to the G14 in an attempt to gain admission, and thus be part of the Super-dooper mega-deluxe Euro League which is coming next seaosn, or the one after that, or...? :lol:

EDIT: I'm too damned slow - you already went there! :D

Guest Geordiesned

Sorry but just seems like more "look at me" nonense from the thick twat.

May i ask some people disagree with Fat Freddie here, ok fair enough hes screwed Newcastle and the fans over alot of times, but on this rare occasion i'm backing him. Newcastle United comes 1st then England, what if he plays in the game and gets injured? Fuck England they get him injured we get him fit why should they have first dibs on him after a few games when he isn't even match fit.

How much more of an embarrassment can the fat f*** become?

Sorry but just seems like more "look at me" nonense from the thick t***.

He may not be the best Chairman in the world but he definetly has some business pedigree and obviously knows when he can use the legal system to benefit the club e.g the VAT case.

I don't see how we're going to get into the G14 if we can't even get into the Intertoto.

I don't see how we're going to get into the G14 if we can't even get into the Intertoto.

:lol: