Newcastle to seek an injunction to stop Owen from playing for England

stozo

How much more of an embarrassment can the fat f*** become?

You don't understand. Fred is desperate to get into G14 as he should be for our future...This kind of thing are test cases that that can set precedents.

I don't see how we're going to get into the G14 if we can't even get into the Intertoto.

Woooosh

Guest Bubbles

Back pages of both the Mirror and Mail with quotes from Shepherd.

Basically he is saying he will seek an injunction to stop Owen unless the FA pay all of Owen's medical bills. 

if it is true, i applaud that Fat Bastard for growing some balls

i doubt anyone will pay the 6m he is asking

This isn't about the £6m, he has already settled that with FIFA. This is about the couple of hundred thousand that we had to pay to send Owen to Colorado and for his rehab.

Even more embarassing then...

Making huge scandal  with the FA and maybe even start scandal with Owen for 150,000 :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:

Great business

i doubt anyone will pay the 6m he is asking

This isn't about the £6m, he has already settled that with FIFA. This is about the couple of hundred thousand that we had to pay to send Owen to Colorado and for his rehab.

Even more embarassing then...

Making huge scandal  with the FA and maybe even start scandal with Owen for 150,000 :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:

Great business

Can someone show me where fifa have paid £6m to Newcastle United?

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1014767,00.html

Chairman Fires Warning To FA

NEWCASTLE United Chairman Freddy Shepherd has told the Football Association he will continue to fight for compensation over the injury sustained by record signing Michael Owen on England duty at last summer's World Cup finals.

The Magpies have been without their leading striker all season after he suffered a ruptured anterior cruciate ligament while representing the Three Lions.

Mr Shepherd is furious that the FA have not reimbursed the club for medical bills incurred by United in getting Michael back to full fitness after such a bad knee injury.

And he has told the FA he will not rest until he believes the matter has been settled favourably for the club.

Speaking to the Sunday Mirror, Mr Shepherd said: "If the FA have half a brain they will settle.

"If they don't, we will go to court and challenge them on employment law.

"We've had enough of the FA freeloading our players into the England team and not even paying their medical bills when they are injured.

"We are not a charity. From now on the message to England is: If you want our players, pay for them. End of story.

"The silence from the FA is deafening because they know they are trying to defend the indefensible. The price of sitting on their hands doing nothing could be £150m or more over the next decade if we win.

£150m fucking hell :lol:

Thats for all the clubs with players called up, so base dot current selections, we'd get about a 10th of that, wheras manyoo would get over a 3rd of it.

Aye a hell of a lot of money though :lol:

What happens if Martins knees poppes out playing for Nigria ? Do we get also get 150 million from the Nigrian FA :lol: Hmmm...Luque...Spanish FA...hmmm....