Today's games

Dave

Guest smoggeordie

Turned off at 1-1 because I as bored :lol:

Foul by John Filan (Wigan) on Jermaine Jenas (Tottenham). John Filan (Wigan) booked for unsporting behaviour. Placed penalty taken right-footed by Robbie Keane (Tottenham) (bottom-right of goal), scored.Wigan 2-2 Tottenham. Assist by Jermaine Jenas (Tottenham) from left side of penalty area

eh????  How can you have an assist for a penalty? :lol:

Guest smoggeordie

Assists are given for winning pens.

I guessed that, just don't see why they should be. 

Spose?

Penalties aren't won by a team, they're conceded by the opposition. ;)

Assists are given for winning pens.

I guessed that, just don't see why they should be. 

Spose?

Penalties aren't won by a team, they're conceded by the opposition. ;)

Both.

Spanish football on SS1 should be canny tonight; Barca/Mallorca followed by Valencia/Sevilla.

I don't see how anyone can watch all this football. Wigan....Chelsea...Barca....does anyone have the patience to sit thru 4 whole games? I never bother with the spanish stuff anymore. Usually bored off me tits by 6.

In other news, come on Spurs. I want Wigan down in the division where they belong. And them getting relegated would be a good start.

Spanish football on SS1 should be canny tonight; Barca/Mallorca followed by Valencia/Sevilla.

I don't see how anyone can watch all this football. Wigan....Chelsea...Barca....does anyone have the patience to sit thru 4 whole games? I never bother with the spanish stuff anymore. Usually bored off me tits by 6.

In other news, come on Spurs. I want Wigan down in the division where they belong. And them getting relegated would be a good start.

I had a match this morning and i'm too knackered to do anything, chances are i'll be sick of it before the Valencia match like.

Keane is Spurs best striker imo.

7 league goals this season, with 3 pens. Not played enough?

8 goals in 15 games in the league.

I just find his all round game is good and he seems to score in home and away games. Defoe is hot and cold where as Berb has a few nice touches but is very very poor away from home.

I don't like Robbie Keane. Always drops too deep and tries to do too much, primary reason for his poor goalscoring record of late - practically playing like a midfielder at times. Plus when he messes it up he always whinges at everyone within shouting distance about how it was their fault. Also has the worst celebration ever. EVER. Berbatov is miles better.