New Lettering for Next Season

Guest JamesD

Just like Fulham. They have 3 kits. And they only use the blue one against us!?

http://www.premierleague.com/fapl.rac?command=forwardOnly&nextPage=enClubShop&breadcrumb=shop_breadcrumb

Strange that Arsenal only have two strips.

s*** and utter s*** tbh. :lol:

their blue away kit t'other year was lush. wanted it.

For sure. I bought it for a friend of mine who is an Arsenal fan, and tried it on. I almost kept it for myself, until I remembered that it was an Arsenal shirt. It was damn nice, though.

The letters will be white. In the kit-ad on nufc.co.uk involving Beardsley you can see the back of the kit with letters, and it's white. End of discussion

but iirc, those were the old letters.

hope we get light blue to match the trimming

and those new numbers look s****. no "character" like the old ones. the european loopy ones are class like

Guest smoggeordie

The letters will be white. In the kit-ad on nufc.co.uk involving Beardsley you can see the back of the kit with letters, and it's white. End of discussion

and those new numbers look s****. no "character" like the old ones. the european loopy ones are class like

It's white letter and we are going to be using felt letters.

Why can't you read?

Why can't you read?

well exuse me for not trusting an ITK bitch 100%...

Isn't the felt stitched on instead of pressed?  Some of the pressed letters from last year's shirt are already coming off on mine. 

... i'd be suprised if the bird in sports soccer gets to spend an hour stitching on your SHEARER 9 while everyone else queues up behind you tbh.

Isn't the felt stitched on instead of pressed?  Some of the pressed letters from last year's shirt are already coming off on mine. 

... i'd be suprised if the bird in sports soccer gets to spend an hour stitching on your SHEARER 9 while everyone else queues up behind you tbh.

"i want Vennegoor of Hesselink 10 please"

Guest smoggeordie

Why can't you read?

Well everything I said about the appearence of the kit was spot on, so don't see why you'd doubt me.

Guest smoggeordie

I'll give you that, that's funny :lol:

:rant: i got a nederland top from subside and it just said Hesselink. Was gutted. Fuck knows how they'd fit it all on a Small Holland top mind.

Why can't you read?

Well everything I said about the appearence of the kit was spot on, so don't see why you'd doubt me.

fine...i will have to trust you on this one. i will not doubt your wisdom in the future.

:rant: i got a nederland top from subside and it just said Hesselink. Was gutted. f*** knows how they'd fit it all on a Small Holland top mind.

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/7789/utennavntl4.png

?