Final opinions on Luque!

Guest prestonj1989
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest prestonj1989

I know everyone has their own opinion on Albert Luque but i personally think we should keep him.

I believe he clearly has the talent and ability.

I know that he did get a brief chance in the first team and didnt really perform but i think if he was given another chance like starting him in the next and final 4 matches (nothing to lose anyway) of the season he would perform.

Also if we sell him now we will get about £3 million for him which i think is ridiculous!

Guest smoggeordie

Thank f*** we don't have a hundred page thread on this already.

TBF he hasn't been our worst player by a long shot in the last couple of games

Never got a decent chance to prove himself here,and it seems under Roeder he will never will,so selling him will be the right thing to do,unless of course Roeder is sacked in the summer,wich won't happend

Still far better then Duff,Sibreski,Rossi,Pattison,AOB in my opinion..

Guest smoggeordie

It's a toss up between him and Boumsong as to who is the biggest flop of NUFC history. I'd go with Luque.

Did history start in 2005?

Marcelino and Fumaca to name just two...

Never got a decent chance to prove himself here,and it seems under Roeder he will never will,so selling him will be the right thing to do,unless of course Roeder is sacked in the summer,wich won't happend

Jesus christ, I've pionted out this to you several times it is Sibierski not Sibreski.

Final? He'll be here for a long while yet, longer than Roeder in all probability.

Showed more class in 5 minutes on Saturday than N'Zogbia & Duff have all season, by the way.

It's a toss up between him and Boumsong as to who is the biggest flop of NUFC history. I'd go with Luque.

Niether cost anywhere the amount of Luque, thus making Luque the biggest flop.

Jesus christ, I've pionted out this to you several times it is Sibierski not Sibreski.

its pointed no pionted tbh,but who gives a shit anyway..

Guest smoggeordie

Marcelino  5m

Boumsong 8 million. Luque 9.5.

Huge difference......not.  When you consider inflation of transfer fees.

Marcelino  5m

Boumsong 8 million. Luque 9.5.

Huge difference......not.  When you consider inflation of transfer fees.

I'd still say that Luque is the bigger flop. It's between Luque and Marcelino for me anyway

Guest prestonj1989

I think we would be talkin about how good Luque is if he had started all the games that Duff has

the only reason i still rate Luque is the fact that Roeder doesn't..

what puzzles me is Glenn's criterion.. treating Luque the way he does while fuckers like Carr, Bramble, Babayaro, Moore, Duff s*** all over the pitch week after week..

at least it finally occurred to him that some of them are s**** too after watching them play every f****** day for the last year.. you can tell he can spot talent when he sees it...the clueless bastard

pionted  :clap:

Its obvious the cunt Roeder doesnt like him and that was from day one.

Our shit usual suspects Carr,Moore,Bramble are playing regularly this season but Roeder never gave Luque a chance

Its 100% certain that he will be the first player to leave

The biggest flop in newcaslte's history

Guest optimistic nit

i'm not sure actually, i like Sibreski. It makes him sould swiss or austrian, which is good, because i don't like french people.