Last Four Games

thewellander

We've got Chelsea and Blackburn at home, and Reading and Watford away in our last four games, though not in that order (Chelsea, Reading, Blackburn, Watford).

How many points can we reasonably get out of these four matches, do you all think?

To be honest, I think we can get six points. I think Chelsea are too strong for us right now and Reading away is unlikely to result in any points. Blackburn is our last home game, and I would hope that the lads would do everything to ensure a win. Watford is doomed to relegation, so I imagine we'll get a win out of that as well.

Guest Bramble OG

Blackburn draw and Watford win.

this, possible the other way round win at home to blackburn draw away...maybe a point at Reading if we turn up.

Blackburn draw and Watford win.

this, possible the other way round win at home to blackburn draw away...maybe a point at Reading if we turn up.

Maybe but my thinking was Watford will be down on the last day of the season, maybe throw in some youngsters for experience.  Sparky doesn't allow any of his teams to go down without a fight.  Time will tell.

Guest smoggeordie

We have to get 12pts out of those games to stand a good chance of getting into the toto again.

Shame were scraping the barrel again, but its got to be done.

FYP

We have to get 12pts out of those games to stand a good chance of getting into the toto again.

FYP

TVMMBIHT6PWBEFU  O0

Guest smoggeordie

FYP

TVMMBIHT6PWBEFU  O0

GJESDGVUEA£YSWTY&$DFYHDTUDIREDSERR  :thup:

I'd forget getting anything from the next 4 games! And for the fans to just concentrate there efforts on the  "Roeder Out!!" Banners, just to try and make him quit!

And fucking Sven as our next manager? fook me! If there was anybody less qualified than Roeder for Newcastle, it would have to be him!

So we need 1 win to equal our worst then. Wouldn't bank on it.

Aye basically and we might not do it, i think we will at least equal it, but its pathetic really and the board need to take a long hard look of who is in charge of appointing the manager for next season.

Not sure but i think both Scotsmen were in charge those seasons.

0 hopefully and roeder out

idiot. 

Shirt term pain, long term gain?

short term stupid, long term idiot.  HOPING we lose the next four games! FFS

so whos the idiots the roeder supporters or the fans watching our beloved club dying for all to see

with a manager who is clueless .tell you what blindfaith in roeder will take us down look at his record do you really want that ,he has shown nothing this season to give any hope for the future and yes i will take 0 points to get rid of the fucker and others feel the same i bet SHORT TERM PAIN LONG TERM GAIN  :banghead: