:lol: :lol: :lol:

That actually made me laugh out loud.

the old ones are the best I guess

Guest Invicta_Toon

I prefer the javelin.

Some people don't appreciate when clubs poach managers from other clubs. Take my wife....please.

lost in translation?

Guest Invicta_Toon

lost in the bushes at the back of the school feild  discus  ;D

your brown wings? to the PE teacher?

I prefer the javelin.

Some people don't appreciate when clubs poach managers from other clubs. Take my wife....please.

lost in translation?

That's a classic joke. Oldest joke on the books.

Guest Knightrider

In all fairness i wouldn't trust the fat cunt to poach an egg never mind a manager.

He wouldn't be able to help himself, as soon as he sees the egg, he'd just wop it in his mouth, shell and all. None of this cooking shite.

In all fairness i wouldn't trust the fat cunt to poach an egg never mind a manager.

He wouldn't be able to help himself, as soon as he sees the egg, he'd just wop it in his mouth, shell and all. None of this cooking shite.

He'd be risking salmonella if he did that though.

Guest Invicta_Toon

somehow a few people do though

Guest Knightrider

After sleeping with half the underground female population of Spain, he's immune to any kind of disease or ailment is wor Freddy, the man may look like a heart attack waiting to happen, but he's built like a tank, like one of those Geordie built tanks down at the Vickers, i.e. the best ones. Geordies are tough people, he's from Walker ye knaa.

Guest Invicta_Toon

After sleeping with half the underground female population of Spain, he's immune to any kind of disease or ailment is wor Freddy, the man may look like a heart attack waiting to happen, but he's built like a tank, like one of those Geordie built tanks down at the Vickers, i.e. the best ones. Geordies are tough people, he's from Walker ye knaa.

never proven itself in battle, much like the first team

In all fairness i wouldn't trust the fat c*** to poach an egg never mind a manager.

He wouldn't be able to help himself, as soon as he sees the egg, he'd just wop it in his mouth, shell and all. None of this cooking s****.

After sleeping with half the underground female population of Spain, he's immune to any kind of disease or ailment is wor Freddy, the man may look like a heart attack waiting to happen, but he's built like a tank, like one of those Geordie built tanks down at the Vickers, i.e. the best ones. Geordies are tough people, he's from Cumbria ye knaa.

Do I have to edit all of your posts today? :D