all comps poll

Guest Invicta_Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Invicta_Toon

Why is "What you want to happen" an option..

Vic,are you sober mate?

cos the forum software is shit

I voted for the "daft ones", so that they were "bolded" and made the poll look better/neater. Basically, the utter shittiness of the poll/thread required drastic OCD action and I took it. I would make the same decision all over again, if necessary.

Guest Invicta_Toon

I voted for the "daft ones", so that they were "bolded" and made the poll look better/neater. Basically, the utter shittiness of the poll/thread required drastic OCD action and I took it. I would make the same decision all over again, if necessary.

spastic

:lol:

I voted the same as you, as it was a shit poll, and the best thing to do would be to ruin it.

spastic

:laugh:

That actually made me chuckle.

Guest Invicta_Toon

:lol:

I voted the same as you, as it was a shit poll, and the best thing to do would be to ruin it.

I was about to put spastic again, then realised who was posting and decided it was unnecesary tbh

Guest Invicta_Toon

stupid thread as usual

good post worth reading as usual

got any more drops of intellectualism for us tonight?

'fat fred is a cunt'

'roeder is shit'

OMFFGGZZZZ

Guest eyeball_tickler

you're right, it does look neater.

Didn't think it was a bad poll tbh, seen far worse on here.

Lay off Vic, he already has a room mate who is prepared to go to bed at 6.30pm to avoid him, he doesn't need that sort of shit on the forum aswell!

Guest Invicta_Toon

granted it's not a poll about scones or jizz or something you would be interested in girraffe boy

Guest Gemmill

so we have 41 people wanting to vote and 14 wanting to ruin it for everybody

:lol:  Awwww will the big boys not play nice, Vic. :(