£4,875,000

Dave

Guest Invicta_Toon

Next season, don't the bottom club get 30m and the top club 50m?

And don't the fans all have to subscribe to Sky AND Setanta, in order to pay for it all?

yes you do

your new owners are laughing themselves all the way to the bank tbh

And don't the fans all have to subscribe to Sky AND Setanta, in order to pay for it all?

yes you do

All chairmen are,and Shepherd amongst them for the asking price to buy NUFC will definitely rise with increased TV revenue,

yes you do

And who do you think is salivating most at the thought of another minimum 30m? Our new owners, or your current owner?

We've just spent £9m on a new training ground and 4m doing up a pub next to the ground, Vic, we're minted. Haven't you heard? Get with the plan, baby.

Is the recieve money based on the amount of points won?

Based on position only I think.

at £500k per position that would be £2m less than last year. This is all assuming we stay above the might that is Blackburn and Man City.

Is the recieve money based on the amount of points won?

Based on position only I think.

at £500k per position that would be £2m less than last year. This is all assuming we stay above the might that is Blackburn and Man City.

Citeh are starting to look decent of late. Apparently they were good against Arsenal this evening, and they've got their traditional 3 points to come from playing us in two weeks.

Guest Ridzuan

Well what can I say.Even though the amount is not much,I would still take it because I dont think we really have a lot of money to spend despite Freddy saying that cash will be made available in the summer.

Give Roeder a break he's barely had 11 players to pick from most of the season. Players need time together to perform. Tactically he isn't that good though.

Its 500 000 per place according to BBc

Give Roeder a break he's barely had 11 players to pick from most of the season. Players need time together to perform. Tactically he isn't that good though.

Give over man. There was a spell from December to February where we did have a crap injury list, but the rest of the season hasn't been that bad.

Guest smoggeordie

No, he's a pleb.

Players need time together to perform.

It was the first time Portsmouth had ever played the back 4 deployed against us together. Still won though didn't they.

Besides, on numerous occasions Roder has had the opportunity to stick with settled combinations but has voluntarily changed things to accommodate his favourites. No sympathy I'm afraid, sorry.