Tonight's matches

Newcastle Fan

That Shelton fella looks great mind!!!

Luton Shelton? Came on as a sub for the awful Jamaica versus England. Unless he was left on the bench for a reason like injury he can't be that good :D

I heard something about him being injured since moving to Sheff united

Good peformence today,its only his seconed game with them..

Arsenal won 3-1,Baptista scored the third,always said he deserves a chance to start instead of Adebayor (who played well today,dosn't hide the fact that he is shit though)

That Shelton fella looks great mind!!!

Luton Shelton? Came on as a sub for the awful Jamaica versus England. Unless he was left on the bench for a reason like injury he can't be that good :D

Has bossed Brown and Heinze all night tbh. Should've scored when he put it over and won a nail on pen. Looking forward to seeing what Neil Warnock has to say about that decision.

Can't stand Arsenal. Hate all this "great footballing side" business as well. Most of the time they don't need to make 20-30% of the touches/passes they make. Overplay far too much.

I know what you mean, great fancy football, but it must be very frustrating to watch. Give me half the over elaborate build up play and a few more goals / results.

Guest woffy_27

it's all pretty tight at the top of the championship, the unwashed will be flapping a bit to see brum up their arses it's just a test to see whos got the bottle now

Seems like Fabregas has been staying behind after training to improve his finishing, ha?  :D 2 in 2!

I read somewhere that before his goal against Bolton, he had gone 40ish games without finding the net...

because normally he's an awful finisher.