Tonights Matches

SEMTEX

just watching West Ham 0-0 Chelsea, it just seems ridiculous that this West Ham squad is getting relegated. Theyve got far too much mid table quality to be going down. Well done pards.

Blackburn 1-0 Watford (samba)

Watford making a fight of it, it seems. 2-1 Douglas Rinaldi scored, whoever he may be.

2029: Tommy Smith limps off for Watford with what looks like a hamstring injury. James Chambers - and not Marlon King - comes on to replace him, much to the chagrin of the visiting support. All 37 of them.

Taking the piss surely.  I know they're bottom an'all but come on I'd expect them to have taken more than that, even though they're only playing Blackburn.

Watford making a fight of it, it seems. 2-1 Douglas Rinaldi scored, whoever he may be.

2029: Tommy Smith limps off for Watford with what looks like a hamstring injury. James Chambers - and not Marlon King - comes on to replace him, much to the chagrin of the visiting support. All 37 of them.

Taking the piss surely.  I know they're bottom an'all but come on I'd expect them to have taken more than that, even though they're only playing Blackburn.

:lol:

:lol:

Unbelievably low number for a Premiership team.  Even Wimbledon brought more to the SoL just before they changed name and moved to Milton Keynes.  They brought 49.  The lowest number I've witnessed before.

I can't imagine how weird it must be having that little following away from home.

I'lll tell you what, for the first 18 months of his Chelsea career, Joe Cole was utter shite. Now hes the dog's danglies. I think we're seeing a very similar thing with SWP here, he's been playing well in recent weeks and this has been the icing on the cakes, 2 absolute top quality goals. I'm backing him to turn it round and establish himself there over the next few seasons like Cole has done. If they don't want him he can come back to City - I'd crawl over broken glass and carry him on my back to have him in a City shirt again. Top fkn drawer.