Keane: Mackems would beat Chelsea

Guest smoggeordie

the blokes a fucking media whore.

he will soon realise that people take much less an interest in what he says now he isnt at man utd.

well done gay roy, you've made yourself look a prized twat, again.

Can't believe how OTT people are going over Keane! Yes he has done well in the Championship after spending quite a lot of money. What he has done this season is no better than what Roeder managed to achieve last season.

Oh but I forgot he is a "born winner" so that must mean he is a world class manager. Look at the fantastic player careers Wenger, Ferguson and Mourinho had!

f****** stupid c***. I can't wait till these twats get back up and get their bi-annual raping. It's going to happen so I might as well look forward to it.

You mean them raping us? With Keane as their manager and Roeder as ours this is the likelier scenario.

I think i speak for a lot of people when i say 'please fuck off you mackem titend'.

I think i speak for a lot of people when i say 'please f*** off you mackem titend'.

1 I am already confused with my own identity the last thing I need is a new tag

2 Seems like no one echoes you.

I think i speak for a lot of people when i say 'please f*** off you mackem titend'.

1 I am already confused with my own identity the last thing I need is a new tag

2 Seems like no one echoes you.

Echo.....

:D

Losing to Colchester, fucks sake, morons, they should be able to beat shit sides like Colchester before beating the Champions

I don't agree with Keane's comments in the slightest, but Colchester have a home record akin to that of Man Utd.  Not too shameful to lose there in my opinion.

Losing to Colchester, fucks sake, morons, they should be able to beat shit sides like Colchester before beating the Champions

I don't agree with Keane's comments in the slightest, but Colchester have a home record akin to that of Man Utd.  Not too shameful to lose there in my opinion.

You think Chelsea would lose at Colchester?

Nope but then again I don't think Sunderland could beat Chelsea.  Did you think Boro would draw at Man Utd today?  Sunderland aren't a good side, they just aren't as bad of the rest of them in the Championship. Colchester have a near impeccable home record and I expected Sunderland to go there and lose today.

Nope but then again I don't think Sunderland could beat Chelsea.  Did you think Boro would draw at Man Utd today?  Sunderland aren't a good side, they just aren't as bad of the rest of them in the Championship. Colchester have a near impeccable home record and I expected Sunderland to go there and lose today.

Fair answer, good lad. In answer to your smog question, I didn't really given ManU's form but they do tend to pull out a good performance against the big boys so it wasn't completely out of the question.