Louis Saha to leave Man Utd

SUPERTOON

Guest Gemmill

how many goals did he score when he first came to us? 1?

Blackburn away in the cup.  Soopafan me was there.

I doubt he'd come here anyway tbh.

Guest teepee

i'd take him at a decent price - i quite rate him as a player - the only problem being that he is injury prone

He's only got into double figures in the Premiership once I think, that tells a lot about his injuries and his erratic finishing, he needs about 5 chances for every goal he scores which he isn't going to get here with the way we're playing.

We would be better off looking for a big man up top IMO.

i'd take him at a decent price - i quite rate him as a player - the only problem being that he is injury prone

I think the other problem is that he'd get a better offer than a lower mid-table team out of Europe next season & with a makeweight manager i.e. us

Even if he had a perfect injury record i still wouldn't be interested, we already have two strikers desperately lacking in composure and intelligence, no need to add a third.

Scored against Metz in the Waffa didn't he?

No - That was 2 years previous, when tino put his shirt on the corner flag.  You're getting mixed up because we got him from Metz.

And im pretty sure the blackburn goal was his only one.  I remember wanting to sign him though.  I think we wanted to but wouldnt pay their price

Scored against Metz in the Waffa didn't he?

No - That was 2 years previous, when tino put his shirt on the corner flag.  You're getting mixed up because we got him from Metz.

And im pretty sure the blackburn goal was his only one.  I remember wanting to sign him though.  I think we wanted to but wouldnt pay their price

it was not his only one, as i said, coventry at home, gallowgate end, header

He's quality. And he's an all-round striker. His game is not only about scoring goals, it's about making runs, holding the ball up and actually being a part of the attacking play (which is why Manyoo offloaded VRoy). I'd take him in a loan deal or something like him + £5m for Mickey.