Players in public

Guest hindu times

The entire Liverpool squad, Kenny Dalglish, Sammy Lee, Ian Rush, Steve Clarke and Rafael Benitez all while I was covering at the Hillsborough memorial today. Sat a few rows behind Gerrard and Agger on their respective crutches. Horrible feeling in my stomach when Carroll walked by, unfortunately not the setting to go and have a chat. Don't realise on TV what a big bastard he is.

The entire Liverpool squad, Kenny Dalglish, Sammy Lee, Ian Rush, Steve Clarke and Rafael Benitez all while I was covering at the Hillsborough memorial today. Sat a few rows behind Gerrard and Agger on their respective crutches. Horrible feeling in my stomach when Carroll walked by, unfortunately not the setting to go and have a chat. Don't realise on TV what a big b****** he is.

Sir Kenny. Yadda yadda yadda

Guest BooBoo

The girlfriend's mam served Sam Allardyce in Boots near the Reeebok Stadium earlier today. Didn't ask what he bought.

No doubt an adorable little ankle bracelet.

Guest BooBoo

Failry sure I saw SWP before in Salford Sainsbury's. By that, I mean I saw a small black man with a tracksuit on.

Nah, 99.9% sure it was him.

Failry sure I saw SWP before in Salford Sainsbury's. By that, I mean I saw a small black man with a tracksuit on.

Nah, 99.9% sure it was him.

I've seen a few players in there, mainly Wigan players though.

Does chunky Bernard still count, makes a fat bassa like me look trim.

Where did you see Bernard?

I was playing tennis today and me and my mate are sure he ran past. Does some coaching for Morpeth like so its possible.

Town Wall last night. Was in with a couple of mediocre birds.

Guest toonlass

I saw a red Ferrari parked at a house in Fellgate plate CA 73. Just a bit random.

I saw a red Ferrari parked at the Fish Quay at Shields yesterday