Players in public

Guest hindu times

It's still pretty irresponsible and stupid, just get on the plane mask up, get home. If he gets it thats us without a manager. I doubt Ancelotti is boozing in airports on his off days.

Comon man 😂😂😂😂

Lol nah, it's dumb. I don't want our manager out in a pub sinking pints in the middle of a pandemic its dumb. Just get on the fucking plane and get to where you are going. Like I said you aren't seeing other managers doing this. Moyes fucking got it not even long ago.

I literally had another prem manager in my hotel bar drinking pints last week 😂😂

He may be a crap manager but you’re being a bit ott

I hate Bruce as much, if not more as the next bloke but where's he meant to sit whilst waiting for a flight.?

He's allowed a pint like, you can't just go and sit and wait on a plane for hours :lol:

Guest neesy111

I hate Bruce as much, if not more as the next bloke but where's he meant to sit whilst waiting for a flight.?

He's allowed a pint like, you can't just go and sit and wait on a plane for hours :lol:

I do agree with this, however I do wonder where he's off to since if it's personal then he has limited options due to self-isolation rules with many countries.

You can check in online these days like, and I don’t go to airport pubs when I fly like. But either way I’m not a highly paid manager, in a bubble where they are getting tested all the time. I just think it looks stupid, and I’d rather he didn’t. If he gets it now? Does that change your view on what he’s doing?

You can check in online yes, doesn't mean the gate has opened though.

It doesn't change the way I feel, he's doing no more than anybody else who goes to a pub/restaurant would do, he's more likely to catch it on the plane if anything.

I get ManDoon's views are probably quite different to mine in regards to the Covid situation.  Seeing as he has had the virus and it knocked him for six.  I'd say I'm pretty blasé in comparison.  But I feel this may be a bit extreme, in my opinion. 

Bruce is still a useless twat, mind.

Guest neesy111

You can check in online these days like, and I don’t go to airport pubs when I fly like. But either way I’m not a highly paid manager, in a bubble where they are getting tested all the time. I just think it looks stupid, and I’d rather he didn’t. If he gets it now? Does that change your view on what he’s doing?

It doesn't change the way I feel, he's doing no more than anybody else who goes to a pub/restaurant would do, he's more likely to catch it on the plane if anything.

Planes are safer, you're much more likely to get it via having a drink with others without masks on.

Planes are safer, you're much more likely to get it via having a drink with others without masks on.

Sitting in very close proximity to randoms for extended periods of time in a sealed tube? I beg to differ.

Guest neesy111

He's allowed a pint like, you can't just go and sit and wait on a plane for hours [emoji38]

Sitting in very close proximity to randoms for extended periods of time in a sealed tube? I beg to differ.

Maybe you should read up about HEPA filters on aeroplanes and how new air pumped in every 90 seconds.

He's allowed a pint like, you can't just go and sit and wait on a plane for hours [emoji38]

Maybe you should read up about HEPA filters on aeroplanes and how new air pumped in every 90 seconds.

Maybe you should read up that it isn't sucked straight from your mouth/nose, nor are you heremetically sealed once in there. ;)

Guest neesy111

Maybe you should read up that it isn't sucked straight from your mouth/nose, nor are you heremetically sealed once in there. ;)

I'm not saying they are totally safe, but they are a lot safer than making some assumptions without reading any evidence on the matter.  Much more likely in the UK getting it going for a drink or going through an airport.

I'm not saying they are totally safe, but they are a lot safer than making some assumptions without reading any evidence on the matter.  Much more likely in the UK getting it going for a drink or going through an airport.

Who said I was making assumptions without reading evidence, I may be wrong, I may be right, however, sitting in close proximity to others for hours on end where you'll be bumping and touching is more than likely a lot more problematic than 30mins or so in an open environment where most interactions are going to be fleeting. Not that it overly matters as it's the wrong thread for it.

He’s allowed to do it if it isn’t breaking rules. Personally I don’t think it’s very professional for our manager in the middle of all of this, sat in a pub in an airport sinking pints with a group of people. I doubt rafa would be doing it.  I would rather he went wherever he is going with minimal exposure risk. Mask plane mask destination.

:lol: :lol:

Fucking hell man

I'm sorry but we're crossing a line here.  Airports and trains are, have always been, and always will be places where a man can have a drink no matter the time of day, circumstances, company or anything else.

You do not fuck with this order of things, it's sacred.

He’s allowed to do it if it isn’t breaking rules. Personally I don’t think it’s very professional for our manager in the middle of all of this, sat in a pub in an airport sinking pints with a group of people. I doubt rafa would be doing it.  I would rather he went wherever he is going with minimal exposure risk. Mask plane mask destination.

I heard he was licking bacon grease off of people's fingers.

True?

Guest Howaythetoon

Can't I just fucking hate on the guy. God damn it man. What if it was Pardew? or Ashley?

You hate on, fuck him, doesn’t deserve a pint or a flight unless it’s a pint of blood after falling down a flight of stairs the cabbaged headed cunt he is!

Surely there are more than ample reasons to criticise Bruce without having to resort to "drank a beer before a flight"? :lol:

In terms of NUFC managers looking pissed in airports, I think we'd need to see our triumphant return from a European cup final before any incumbent beats that well known photo of Kinnear.

:lol: of course there are, his accent for one. I just plain can't stand him.

Are you alright?  I mean, so far you've wished half the White House dead, called your aunt a pathetic nob head and raged at a bloke for having a pint before a flight :lol: