The Worlds Gone Mad!!

Skirge

£150 for a fkn pair of shin pads, just been on Soccer AM, new shin pads designed for Totti by diadora they are made from carbon fiber, kevlar and titanium, mould to the shape of your leg.

No matter how much money you ahve would you blow that on shin pads? its fkn crazy!!

£150 for a fkn pair of shin pads, just been on Soccer AM, new shin pads designed for Totti by diadora they are made from carbon fiber, kevlar and titanium, mould to the shape of your leg.

No matter how much money you ahve would you blow that on shin pads? its fkn crazy!!

Who's that bird that was sitting on the settee on about McClaren before?

I thought they didn't even bother with shinpads these days? The way they jump to the floor would suggest not...

Seriously though, they seem to wear those shit £6 ones that the poor kids had at school, with no ankle support or owt. Weird.

Guest slimbob

I definately would get a pair if i was a footballer, would have nothing else to spend my vast wads of cash on. Would probably go the whole hog and trick them out with some diamonds, maybe arrange some LEDs on there so my name flashes through my sock.

I thought they didn't even bother with shinpads these days? The way they jump to the floor would suggest not...

Seriously though, they seem to wear those shit £6 ones that the poor kids had at school, with no ankle support or owt. Weird.

I normally where them, a lot more comfortable. Think most players cant be arsed and if they didnt have to wear them they wouldn't.

I normally where them, a lot more comfortable. Think most players cant be arsed and if they didnt have to wear them they wouldn't.

More evidence of the shift towards a non-contact sport.

Its a massive leap in price though, I do not think I have seen shin pads for over £35 before and now there is a pair for £150.

wait till beckham buy diamond shin pad... ehhh skirge... he surely can buy his wife diamond tits

Its a massive leap in price though, I do not think I have seen shin pads for over £35 before and now there is a pair for £150.

wait till beckham buy diamond shin pad... ehhh skirge... he surely can buy his wife diamond tits

;D ;D ;D

Was that in regards to the shape of them?