Curb your enthusiasm s10e10

Great indeed.  Takes a bit of getting used to... first time I saw it was by chance on channel 4, can remember thinking "what the hell is going on here?!".

Season 6 is in the making aparently.

I hoped you'd be announcing Season 6 starting this week or something equally amazing tbh.

Sorry but tbh my first paragraph should make a DVD cover.

Larry himself couldn't have come up with a wittier review.

I agree it's a fantastic show though.

Amazing show...considering there is no script...its just genius....prettaay...prettay...prettaay good ;D

I loved the one where he is complaining about doctors not taking calls at night. "Noorman! You are not getting up from this table Nooorman!" Classic...

• 3 months later...

I think it's excellent, but it makes me cringe so much inside that it's actually painful to watch.

There's one scene I simply cannot watch. Usually have to fast forward it.

When Diane Keaton leaves her number on his answering machine, only for the last few numbers to get covered up. Their shared interior decorator is there and she won't give up the last few digits. I physically feel like I want to kill her.

Anyway, the cringe factor isn't that bad overall imo, not like the first few eps of The Office for example  :cheesy:

I think it's excellent, but it makes me cringe so much inside that it's actually painful to watch.

There's one scene I simply cannot watch. Usually have to fast forward it.

When Diane Keaton leaves her number on his answering machine, only for the last few numbers to get covered up. Their shared interior decorator is there and she won't give up the last few digits. I physically feel like I want to kill her.

Anyway, the cringe factor isn't that bad overall imo, not like the first few eps of The Office for example  :cheesy:

Similar ordeal for me. I hate to feel that embarassed for people, it makes me want to curl up and die. Don't know if you're a Peep Show fan, but that is a similarly excruciating/funny experience.

Watched the first 5 series now and its excellent, my favourite one is with Richard Lewis and his Nurse :lol:

http://www.toontastic.net/board/uploads/av-143.jpg

Cracked me up this morning seeing HP have that as his avatar.

"From now on this is me! \ / "  ;D