Top4 - almost all change on the managment front...........

Rob W

It struck me yesterday that the top 4 will see some serious changes in the next 14 months - Morinho will be gone by summer 08, Arsene will almost certainly go in summer 08 and Mad Alex can't have more than a season left FFS

Liverpool will keep RAFA

but there may be a period of turbulence such as we haven't seen for years................    with luck............ 

Chelsea will get Hiddink, so could be even better, Manu will throw money at their new manager to give them the best start but Arsenal will be clueless without Wenger imo. If he leaves at the end of his current contract with the club nearing transition then a lot of the youngster will want to follow or find it difficult to complete their education under a new man with different ideas. Saying that, he may for me even be off in the summer, just think this poor season, along with Dein going & even more speculation of his top stars going i think he might just think fuk it i've had enough, am off to Madrid for some sun and a rebuild with mass amounts of cash.

Why wouldn't sir alex be there for more than a year?

He's on the verge of retiring, although when he does, we will find out about it about two days after the last game of the season, which season know one knows but he wont announce it with a season to go again and watch his team fall apart like last time.

I reckon he could jack it in at the end of the season if they win a couple more trophies.

Quite possibly, although i reckon he wants to bring in a couple more big signings (Hargreaves & Torres/Villa) and leave with a slightly more capable team.

If he wins the treble though, i reckon he's gone.

I reckon he could jack it in at the end of the season if they win a couple more trophies.

Quite possibly, although i reckon he wants to bring in a couple more big signings (Hargreaves & Torres/Villa) and leave with a slightly more capable team.

If he wins the treble though, i reckon he's gone.

he need defenders more than forwards :)

You cant be so sure that Wenger,Ferguson and Mourinho wont be at their clubs after 14months

Its just speculation.

Sir Alex said he would retired 2 years ago but he is still there

If Chelsea win the quatriple i doubt Mourinho will go anywhere

Wenger said he has great connection with Arsenal and his heart is with Arsenal

You cant be so sure that Wenger,Ferguson and Mourinho wont be at their clubs after 14months

Its just speculation.

Sir Alex said he would retired 2 years ago but he is still there

If Chelsea win the quatriple i doubt Mourinho will go anywhere

Wenger said he has great connection with Arsenal and his heart is with Arsenal

Wenger's contract is up in 2008 and his big mate has jsut been fired

Mourinho's contract is up in 2008 and he's just escaped (amazing I agree) being terminated THIS summer - no love lost between him and the top guys 

Mad Alex is really getting on, he looks like a heart attack about to happen any minute and he hasn't seen any $$$ from the yanks yet