Saviola to leave Barca

SUPERTOON

Seems he is going abroad, not sure he would class Newcaslte as "an important team" though

Our pulling power in the eye's of some footballers are much more attractive than in our own eyes.

Agree there. Players abroad will be used to seeing the name of Newcastle doing pretty well in Europe every year so think we're better than we actually are.

Seen him play for Barcelona at City, he was their best player by an absolute street. Absolutely wondeful movement, didn't stand still for a second when they were on the attack, constantly looking to get into the little spaces between the defenders (A little like Michael Owen in that sense). I think he'd do a great job for a pure footballing side. Unfortunately thats not us and I doubt its you. I agree, I think he'd do well for Arsenal.

Guest Walking in a waddle wonde

lol yeah if we were interested then I reckon we would of tried to do something about it last year or in Jan.

During the World cup he played Attacking midfield just behind crespo

What about

Milner      Sidwell      Duff

Saviola

Owen            Martins

No defensive midfielder, fantastic.

During the World cup he played Attacking midfield just behind crespo

What about

Milner      Sidwell      Duff

Saviola

Owen            Martins

actually youre right. He would be an ideal replacement for emre, and would probably have the same wages

Oh yay, the yearly "Sign Saviola!" campaign is about to begin...

Well we were linked with his good mate Kluivert for a few summers before he actually signed on a Free so who knows...

Very true... I take it back. :D