carr: 8

dyer: 7

emre: 8

butt: 8

milner: 8

martins: 7

sibiersky : 6

carrroll: looked promising...

Harper -6 Had very little to do. Barely made a mistake.

Nobby-7 Kept possesion well.

Taylor-9 Fantastic, out shone John Terry.

Bramble-7 Usual titus, the odd shakey moment but made good challenges.

Carr-7 Needs credit for another solid performance at left back.

Milner-8 Most threatening player on the pitch.

Butt-7.5 Fantastic, perfect dm.

Emre-7.5 Worked his socks off at both ends.

Dyer-7 Got into the game more in second half, had our best chance.

Martins-7 Worked hard but couldn't quite find the time and space against a good chelsea.

Sibierski-7 Same as above, defended well when up against terry.

Subs:

Carrol-7 Looks composed.

Guest redmayne

f****** great.

Thought they would have came out all guns blazing today after the Man Utd result yesterday.

Feels really weird to be happy about doing Man Utd a favour.  f*** off, Mourinho.

couldnt agree more and they were shite today - i hope rodent doesnt take the plaudits for this

if anything it shows the players are up for bigger games and he struggles with the shite teams - when we shoul be winning

i tought bramble and nicky butt stood out as todays best. whole team where very good, but i missed some movement from martins. Also i think Carroll was a bright spark who should start a game soon.

Bramble made a few good challenges but he made two or three mistakes too. Taylor was impressive in any way today and same was emre and milner!

yeah, but it was bramble that kept drogba quiet for the most of the game, infact all of it. Taylor had an immense game to. both did very good today. Taylor's growing game for game, and he will be a key player for us in years to come.

Bramble better not get a new contract

lets hope they dont give out contracts on one good performance:D

(he shouldnt get one, and neither should goochi.)

Harper - 6 - absolutely nothing to do

Solano - 8 - very good, excellent passing and link play

Bramble - 7 - one or two lapses against Kalou, one or two thunderous tackles

Taylor - 9 - arguably the best game of his career. won pretty much every time he was up against drogba.

Carr - 6 - decent, but should've done better when he got into the box and gave away a calamitous freekick against joe cole

Dyer - 6 - worked hard and closed down, also made a few runs in behind. lacked a bit of sharpness.

Butt - 8 - disciplined and assured, parker should watch and learn

Emre - 8 - excellent passing and movement, one touch football at times. some of his dribbling wasn't as good.

Milner - 8 - brilliant in the first half, had ferreria beat. quieter in the 2nd half, some good deliveries.

Sibierski - 6 - poor first half as he remained static and off pace, better in the 2nd when he began to move about

Martins - 7 - calm, assured, intelligent. good linkup play throughout and one of the main reasons why we dominated the game. looked dangerous when running the channels. couldve done better with two headers, and couldve taken more risks/been more selfish

Drogba was quiet because he was feeding off scraps tbh. The reason for that was because of chelseas poor midfield performance and the reason for that was because of our fantastic midfield perforamance.

Bramble better not get a new contract

Because?

He's shit.

Precisely. I just wanted to hear someone say that. One good performance does not make him a good player - and I seriously hope Roeder's not stupid enough to renew on the strength of this performance.