Cristiano Ronaldo PFA player of the year

Alberto2005

As much as he is a complete twat face he throughly deserves both. Amazing season and a joy to watch.

16 goals and 14 assists in the premiership alone, fucking amazing!

Very one footed though ;)

If he has been the best player in the league this season, he's also been the best young player. 

It makes sense.  He deserved it, too.

It doesn't work like that, the year before last Cech was 1 of 6 in the shortlist for player of the year but was ignored for young player of the year, he wasn't too old either as SWP came second behind Rooney and he's older than Cech.

If he has been the best player in the league this season, he's also been the best young player. 

Being Player of the Year automatically makes you better than the young player. Another youngster ought to have received recognition, the Premiership isn't solely about one player, no matter how good they are.

It doesn't work like that, the year before last Cech was 1 of 6 in the shortlist for player of the year but was ignored for young player of the year, he wasn't too old either as SWP came second behind Rooney and he's older than Cech.

I was speaking technically.

The best decision would probably have been to exclude him from the young player award.  But frankly, I don't really care.

What I DO care about is the fact Fabregas came second and Lennon third.  Ridiculous.

As much as he is a complete twat face he throughly deserves both. Amazing season and a joy to watch.

16 goals and 14 assists in the premiership alone, fucking amazing!

Very one footed though ;)

The cheat prospered.

To an extent I agree though. As brilliant as he can be, this is typical of the current state of the game. The cheats are not sanctioned sufficiently, and even rewarded at the end of the day.

Rio???????????Vidic has carried him all season.

Thats a funny case itself

Half of Manchester's fans say Vidic has carried Rio all season,the others say Rio has carried Vidic all season :lol:

I always say the two complete each other,togther they make one hell of a partnership