PFA Team of the Year

James

Guest Knightrider

Berbatov is a good player, a very good one, but he goes missing quite a bit and is a bit of a soft shite. He would piss this league if he put in the graft say Drogba does, as he is now doing.

Guest kingdawson

i agree with skyports so both you and Gejon can try again :thup: again :thup:

You're a tit, then.

What is it with you and always wanting to get involved in the conversation. Its like you're begging for my attention. You're kinda like Stevie who continuously pm's me telling me to "fuck off". Quite sad really.

You're a tit, then.

What is it with you and always wanting to get involved in the conversation. Its like you're begging for my attention. You're kinda like Stevie who continuously pm's me telling me to "fuck off". Quite sad really.

I must have completely misinterpreted the idea of a message board!

"Fuck off."

Guest kingdawson

You're a tit, then.

What is it with you and always wanting to get involved in the conversation. Its like you're begging for my attention. You're kinda like Stevie who continuously pm's me telling me to "f*** off". Quite sad really.

I must have completely misinterpreted the idea of a message board!

"f*** off."

but you're not doing it to have a debate or anything. Fair play if youre that bored though.

Guest kingdawson

I just find it funny how Kingdawson dare slate anyone for their contributions to this forum.

Let me just analyse the contribution you have given to this particular topic. OK so you told me i have been "owned" followed by you calling me a"tit". Well done :clap:.

To be honest, ive never once slated anyone for there contribution to this forum as i have absolutly no right doing so. i Just find it sad that people feel the need to continuosly have a go when i have given them no reason to.

*as i type this i have just received another pm from Stevie informing me that im a cunt* pathetic tbh.

Give it a rest chaps. :)

Rested! :D  I honestly can't be bothered to sustain such a pitiful argument. He should look through my history of posts before he critices my contribution to footballing debate.

Guest kingdawson

My team of the season

Robinson

Chimbona

Dawson

King

Lee Pyo

Malbarnque

Jenas

Zokora

Lennon

Berbatov

Keane

hahaha thats hilarious. My team of the season:

Given

solano

bramble

taylor

babayaro (just sneaks in ahead of ramage)

milner

emre

butt

duff

dyer

martins

I fail to see how you can mock a team thats above you in the league but whatever floats your boat.

Yorkie i only criticised your contribution to this particular topic whic was quite frankly poor. No way am i trying to criticise your overall contribution to the forum.

My team of the season

Robinson

Chimbona

Dawson

King

Lee Pyo

Malbarnque

Jenas

Zokora

Lennon

Berbatov

Keane

hahaha thats hilarious. My team of the season:

Given

solano

bramble

taylor

babayaro (just sneaks in ahead of ramage)

milner

emre

butt

duff

dyer

martins

I fail to see how you can mock a team thats above you in the league but whatever floats your boat.

Yorkie i only criticised your contribution to this particular topic whic was quite frankly poor. No way am i trying to criticise your overall contribution to the forum.

Nowhere near enough players out of position in that team tbh.

There were some poor decisions in that team of the season in my opinion. Neville ahead of Finnan for one, and Carvalho not making the team for another, but never mind. Had he played the whole season in his position then there's no doubt in my mind Essien would have made the player of the season list as well. Amazed Cesc made it, he was barely above Lennon in Young player I would have thought.

I'm in two minds about Berbatov making the team; he's clearly a very good player but I really don't think his finishing is that good - see the two games against us for evidence for that. I'd probably have Rooney in ahead of him, even though he's disappointed me a bit this year. McCarthy certainly deserves more recognition than he's had this season.

Berbatov misses more chances than Martins does.

FACTAGA.

Dunno about that like.

What Ally usually says in the real world is usually the opposite so just based on this I'm going to have to side with Wullie.