Player of the Season

Guest nufc_geordie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest nufc_geordie

For me I go with Nicky Butt. There have been very few consistent performers this season, with the three better performers for me being Milner, Butt and Taylor. Butt has been the more consistent of the three where as Taylor and Milner have had a few peaks and throughs throughout the season.

How can you include Carroll, Patisson, O'Brien and Edgar in the poll who have all played less than 5 games, and then not include Luque who has played in more and scored?[/Luque-fanboy]

Milner is easily our player of the season imo. He's been consistantly good and occaisionally excellent. Very inventive not just hoof and run around like a headless chicken. When we don't have the ball he gets back well to help Nobby and when we have the ball he's always wanting it trying to get into space to make himself a good option, he's very hardworking, is only 21 and has an excellent excellent hard working positive attitude that others could definately learn from.

Taylor and Butt have also been Good players and Nobbys been good at RB too. Martins looks impressive too but needs a better partner up top.

Guest Darth Toon

Milner.

There's decent cases for Butt, Martins and Solano but Milner shades it for me due to his excellent attitude after being treated like crap.

Milner.

Wasn't he Villa's player of the season last year as well?

Was between him and Barry I think Barry just shaded it but still not back for a 19/20 year old (at the time).

Unless something drastic happens it looks like he may be ours this seaon (on this forum at least). Towelie will be devastated!!*

*Just kidding Towels ;)