ManU vs Milan, Kaka vs Ronaldo

tmonkey
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ITV1, 7:45 kick off.

Should be some good football tonight, especially with ManU reportedly missing most of their first team defence (although theyve done this tactic before, wouldnt be suprised if several of them suddenly pass a fitness test) and Milan's defence having a couple of OAPs.

Will be interesting to see the reputedly two best attacking players in the world on current form up against each other.

Pirlo is better than both imho

yes i always rate pirlo is the main AC milan player not kaka

but in term of attacking midfield (as cronaldo & kaka)... pirlo playing more deep IMHO

pirlo is miles better than xabi alonso defo. and better than makalele also...

pirlo is the perfect deep-lying playmaker... his pass long and and short is second to none... have quality long range shot attributes... can read the game well... awesome

Guest andynufc84

Hate when two big teams play and people say [best player of team 1] v [best player of team 2]

Its not Kaka V Ronaldo, its Man Utd V AC Milan. The question is which one of these players will have the biggest impact on the two ties as a whole. Both teams have great players that could influence the tie in many ways.

If Kaka plays better than Ronaldo, it dosen't mean he's a better player and vice-versa, think the two are different types of players anyway.

I believe Ronaldo is the better player but AC Milan will get into the final IMO. I want to see an all english final but i just can't see Man Utd winning over the two legs TBH.

I know. :(

Btw, Kaka cost AC £4.2m according to the Beeb. Nice!

They had Leonardo, Rivaldo, Cafu and Serginho,3 of them are ex Sao Paulo players,while Rivaldo is a very good friend of Kaka.so for him - and his club- going to Milan was the right thing to do..

good now we'll see who's better... because it's been very debatable

cronaldo for me... now people will look how kaka are... he is fast... but his movement is predictable because his playing is static sometimes

Kaka is predictable? Have you ever watched him play?

good now we'll see who's better... because it's been very debatable

cronaldo for me... now people will look how kaka are... he is fast... but his movement is predictable because his playing is static sometimes

Kaka is predictable? Have you ever watched him play?

yeah many many times..... so?

ManU will win this competition.

I fancy Liverpool to win it, unfortunately.

Exit from this competition will be the beginning of the end for Benny Benitez. blueyes.gif

The def is good, but they just don't have enough 'real' creativity needed at this level in  very tight games imo.

Guest BillyRay Valentine

Should be a good watch, looking forward to it. :nods:

blatantly wont be.

usually i'd be with you on this, but i've got a good feeling tonight may be one of those rare games that manages to live up to the hype...

I know. :(

Btw, Kaka cost AC £4.2m according to the Beeb. Nice!

They had Leonardo, Rivaldo, Cafu and Serginho,3 of them are ex Sao Paulo players,while Rivaldo is a very good friend of Kaka.so for him - and his club- going to Milan was the right thing to do..

Rivaldo was the one who encouraged him to sign for Milan, ironic that he was the one who then confined him to bench duties which ultimately led him to leave

Should be a good watch, looking forward to it. :nods:

blatantly wont be.

usually i'd be with you on this, but i've got a good feeling tonight may be one of those rare games that manages to live up to the hype...

perhaps the 2nd leg... but not the first leg. They're always mediocre.

Guest DazzaNufc1892

ronaldos playing with an injury ;) hence the lack of inpact in the last few games....so i say kaka