ManU vs Milan, Kaka vs Ronaldo

tmonkey
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Regarding Kaka - he's a super footballer too but his goals aside, I felt he went missing and was quite sloppy at times. You can see why he's so effective and why he's a great player but I don't know how anyone can claim him to be the world's best player. Form wise maybe he's up there but I'd honestly rather have Scholes myself. I'd take Ronaldo and Rooney, Messi and Gerrard ahead of him too. But that's just me.

I'd agree that he isn't the best player in the world, there are a few I'd take ahead of him.

However, I really don't see how he went missing last night. He basically ran the show in the first half and was well on his way to doing the same in the second until Gattuso went off. Once that happened Man U were dominating everything in midfield and the only times the ball went near Kaka really were hopeful punts forward towards Gilardino, who inevitably failed to get possesion.

Guest Knightrider

Fuck me, showed more excitement in that post above about Man Utd's prospects than any regarding the Toon of late. I was actually looking forward to that game more than ours with Chelsea  :blush:

Been starved of good football for so long, seeing some for a change is a welcome break. Hope tonight's match is just as good like.

Guest Knightrider

Regarding Kaka - he's a super footballer too but his goals aside, I felt he went missing and was quite sloppy at times. You can see why he's so effective and why he's a great player but I don't know how anyone can claim him to be the world's best player. Form wise maybe he's up there but I'd honestly rather have Scholes myself. I'd take Ronaldo and Rooney, Messi and Gerrard ahead of him too. But that's just me.

I'd agree that he isn't the best player in the world, there are a few I'd take ahead of him.

However, I really don't see how he went missing last night. He basically ran the show in the first half and was well on his way to doing the same in the second until Gattuso went off. Once that happened Man U were dominating everything in midfield and the only times the ball went near Kaka really were hopeful punts forward towards Gilardino, who inevitably failed to get possesion.

I din't think he was running the show myself personally, which is why, his goals aside, I think he disappeared at times. Most of his good moments in the match come via rank bad defending and considering the hype and his obvious talents, I expected him to have more of an influence. I accept this is just one performance mind, but even in a number of games now, he's never looked like the world's best player to me. Great player aye, but like I said there would be a few I'd have in my team ahead of him.

I din't think he was running the show myself personally, which is why, his goals aside, I think he disappeared at times. Most of his good moments in the match come via rank bad defending and considering the hype and his obvious talents, I expected him to have more of an influence. I accept this is just one performance mind, but even in a number of games now, he's never looked like the world's best player to me. Great player aye, but like I said there would be a few I'd have in my team ahead of him.

I expect that from Ronaldo in the big games as well but we rarely see it.

We'll agree to disagree then I suppose.

Personally thought his link play was brilliant, always showing for the ball and rarely losing it and moving it on to the next player, the type of player Newcastle need above all IMO. Maybe then we'd keep the ball for more than fifteen seconds at a time.  :lol:

We'll agree to disagree then I suppose.

Personally thought his link play was brilliant, always showing for the ball and rarely losing it and moving it on to the next player, the type of player Newcastle need above all IMO. Maybe then we'd keep the ball for more than fifteen seconds at a time.  :lol:

totally agree

Guest Alan Shearer 9

He disappeared? Without him Milan would be virtually out of the competition now, he single handedly kept them in with a chance :lol: You would take GERRARD above KAKA? You have silly opinions.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Wasn't bad defending on the first goal, there was nothing more Heinze could of done. The sheer speed was incredible. Fact is HTT has been made to look foolish by Kaka and like the man unitedf defenders he has counted his ham before he cooked it.

• 4 weeks later...

Kaka = football god

Ronaldo = greasy shit

while reading through this thread again, the above comment made me laugh as I missed it the last time