Steven Taylor for Captain?

Guest haseeb
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest triggy99

if scott parker leaves in the summer and i hope he does..do you think taylor should get the captaincy

Rather have him as sub

Guest GAMMELL

The fat c*nt Steven Carr for Captain  :knuppel2:

Nice username mate. :lol:

Is somebody taking the piss? :D

:lol: Aye, f*ckin big time!!  :lol:

For me it doesn't make a big difference who is captain, if you are a good leader then you lead, whether you have the armband or not. If Terry didn't have the armband at Chelsea would that stop him yelling at his teammates and leading the backline???

Parker probably won't be leaving in the summer anyway.

taylor i still too inconsistent to be captain imo...

Aye, I think Roeder created a rod for his own back when he made Parker captain as he isn't good enough to play every game and the same could happen with Taylor (especially at his age/with his lack of experience). Butt's a good shout.

Not yet he still needs leadership himself at times. Parker will be here next season imo, but if he did leave it would be Shay ....or after the very good season he's had shock horror ...Nicky Butt! Taylor will be captain at st James imo, but won't be and shoulden't be just yet.

Guest Jonny4Toon

I would pass the Captain's armband to Taylor if Butt or Parker went off the pitch injured or something!!!

Guest Jonny4Toon

I don't know how Steven Taylor has an ego! he has been a total professional in my eyes

THERE'S ONLY ONE JAMES MILNER!!!!