Don't tackle hard just kiss him

juniatmoko

this one is clearly hilarious :lol:

Brazilian player booked for kissing ref

RIO DE JANEIRO, April 23 (Reuters) - A Brazilian defender was booked for kissing the referee during a match at the weekend.

Television pictures on Monday showed Cabofriense defender Cleberson giving referee Ubiraci Damasio a peck on the cheek after having a foul awarded against him during a 3-1 defeat by Botafogo at the Maracana.

The two were initially involved in a friendly exchange but the referee's mood quickly changed as he pulled out a yellow card and could be seen to say: "You can't kiss me."

"I didn't know it was against the rules," said Cleberson afterwards.

Old City player called Andy Morrison once got sent off for kissing Stan Collymore IIRC  :laugh:

(Not as bad as Kevin Horlock's red card for "aggresive walking")

Yeah I think I remember that kiss. Around the 18 yard area...?

Old City player called Andy Morrison once got sent off for kissing Stan Collymore IIRC  :laugh:

(Not as bad as Kevin Horlock's red card for "aggresive walking")

Yeah I think I remember that kiss. Around the 18 yard area...?

It was right in the goalmouth I think...Maybe after the scuffle from a corner...

Guest triggy99

i wonder if those italian & spanish footballers will get the booking before the whistle start? :D

or the arsenal players

A playful kiss on the cheek like that and, while worrying about your mental state, I'd probably laugh.  If you stick your tongue down my throat, you may as well start walking.

A playful kiss on the cheek like that and, while worrying about your mental state, I'd probably laugh.  If you stick your tongue down my throat, you may as well start walking.

What if you're reffing a woman's match?

Guest Ridzuan
:D One of the most weirdest reason I have heard for a booking offence.I dont think the football rules have any rule that doesnt allow the players to kiss the referee.I think the referee could have taken the matter on a lighter note and not be too serious.At the same time,the player should not kiss the referee in the first place unless there is something wrong with his brain.

i saw it happen in a girls match once. One of the players from the other team was winding another player up calling her a dyke, so she ran up to her grabbed her and kissed her on the lips. The girl went off it but the ref said he couldnt book her cos it wasnt against the rules