Newcastle youngsters

Guest Jonny4Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

yes it was Tim Krul

Well Krul definatley looks like he has great potential and he seems to highly rated by many on here as well.  One to keep as a long term replacement for Given it would seem. 

Krul, I think. He's got potential to be the worlds best goal keeper in 10 or so years

:lol: He's played one game! I don't know how anyone can write of Huntington already either.  I think Taylor and N'Zogbia both have brilliant futures ahead of them, and i think Milner has a very good future ahead of him as well if he keeps on improving.

Guest JamesD

n'zogbia, even if its not with us.  I think he still has the potential/ability to become a world class player.

Guest JamesD

N'Zogbia = World Class = Fantasy = Deluded fans

n'zogbia=having POTENTIAL to be world class=Alan Shearer 9 just being a dick

Guest Jonny4Toon

Milner, Taylor, Krul and N'Zogbia are the future. Edgar and Carroll are good. Huntington still has something to prove!!!

Guest the_guv_nor

Hard Decision, i see Taylor as  Future captain! Carroll could potentially be our first choice striker in a few years.

Milner is has been great this season and at 21 he can only get better.

Krul, Milner, Taylor, and Carroll have a lot of potential and I don´t see any stop of how good they can be, yeath.

I saw one said that we have only seen Krul for one match and thats true. But considering that he plays in the U-21 dutch team and all the promesing worlds that has come from his homecountry I belive he can be a world class player.

It´s weard that so few of you don´t belive in Carroll. He´s just turn 18 and he´s devoloping the last 2-3 years is outstanding. He was good against Porstmouht and the 10 minutes he played against Terry and Chelsea you could see how good he can be. So I don´t think is possible to say how good or bad he will be yeath!

Zog has also potentiol to turn out to a class player, we saw that last season. But I´m a fraid we wount see that in Newcastle.

I don´t belive Hunt and Edgar will be as good as the player above. but they can be class PL players if they can aprove their game the coming seasons and most important of all, play games!

Anyway. We got a bright futhure, and then we shoulen´t forget the younger lads like Donaldson.

Guest NIToon

I say Milner at the moment but that maybe isn't addressing who has the most potential.  Milner is certainly looking more like fulfilling his potential at the moment, Taylor needs to bring a bit more consistency to his game.  If Carroll can make the step up he will have a great future ahead of him.  Zogs could be areal class act.

Still not totally convinced by Huntington.

Haven't seen enough of Edgar or Krul yet but by all accounts Krul has what it takes.  If he produced the same form as he did in Palermo in the PL, nobody could have any complaints.

Guest teepee

i said taylor - but i honestly think that zoggy, milner, taylor and krul are real talents, and we need to try our hardest to keep hold of all of them!

Guest Ridzuan

Tough choice to make.I would probably pick Taylor or Milner.Both of them have been doing extremely well this season and Im sure they will be much better player next season if they,especially Milner stay with us.I have not seen much of Carrol to convince me but I believe once he starts to play for the first team on a regular basis,I will change my view.

At the moment i'd have to go Taylor or Milner after the very impressive season they've had, however the others just haven't played enough yet, although from the little i've seen Krul looks top class, Edgar too and possibly Carroll (although too early to be sure). Hunty i'd like to see given a run next to Taylor at CB (not at LB). Zoggy is a big worry as he has such talent but he might as well of not turned up this season, although his dad did die and best mates Boum and Faye moved on. Hopefully he can get over this and find his form again.