Souness' Myspace...Interesting

Guest DaN tHe MaN

Guest DaN tHe MaN

I know there are alot of fake myspace accounts out there claiming to be certain people but this seems genuine. Make up your own mind.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=120434123&blogID=235599517&MyToken=bf990a5b-3167-4fec-a904-6e4e81982893

That is a link to his blog where he answers questions members post to him. Interesting read if real.

Guest JamesD

i'm tempted to create an account just to give him s***. but, by a lot of those q and a's, you could tell it was fake.

Guest DaN tHe MaN

If you think thats real you are clearly a f****** idiot.

Serial.

Did you even read it.....or are you that f****** stupid to dismiss it ;) Who in their right mind would pretend to be Souness...And I said it looks genuine not that it was

Guest JamesD

"I feel that Curbs isn't the man to sort out that team. I think the best thing would be for West Ham to go down, appoint a disciplinarian, re-assess the situation then go for promotion." :lol:

;D ;D ;D ;D

Howay mann Dan 4fs.

Hi Big Dave.

Whenever I signed a player I always went into it knowing the price on the ticket, and I don't believe in regrets. However there were a number of players who I regret inheriting from my predecessors, I'm sure you know who I mean.

Graeme Souness

No cunt, NO CUNT, can be that stupid Dan?

Guest Geordiecunny

Added my 2 pennies just in case

Cunny

I hate you Graeme, you ruined my club (Newcastle) you took us from a successful top 5 club and made us the mid-table embarassment we are today. What was so wrong? Sir Bobby was ten times the manager you are. Are you a closet mackem?

"Good question Guy, I don't think Sheff Utd or Wigan are safe just yet, and out of the current bottom 3 I think only Charlton have a realistic chance of staying up. Although I have to say if West Ham were to drop out of the Premiership it would be terrible for the Premiership to lose a quality player such as Luis Boa Morte."

:laugh:

Yep, it's the real Souness alright!