Chelsea vs Liverpool

Newcastle Fan
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If the result is anything other than a resounding victory for Chelsea then we will be subject to a tirade from Mourinho about how Liverpool / the FA / UEFA / FIFA / the EU / the UN / The Illuminati have formed an alliance to stop those poor blue collar lads from West London in their brave fight against the odds :rolleyes:

Actually, I'm with midds - here's hoping for a melee, some broken legs and enough red cards to see the game abandoned...

Hope they kick 7 shades of shit out of each other. Couldn't give a fuck.

lol aye

anyone remember that Italy vs. Chile match from the 1950-60s? like 7 players sent off, haha, youtube it. Some crackin challenges. If there is a god, then the chelsea/liverpool match will be similar............

Considering its a semi final of the Champions League contensted by 2 English clubs, has there ever been a semi final with so little interest in the 180 minutes football?

The pre/post match interviews are going to be far and away the most entertaining part of this contest. God forbid if the dips manage to come away with a lead or a scoring draw, ITV best get ready for their lowest ever football ratings if that happens. Good way to catch up on some sleep though.

Anyway, I hate both teams for different reasons, but I'm hoping for a Chelsea win for 2 reaosns:

(1) Anything to stop the dips going on about 6 times

(2) Looking forward to the 3 match shootout to determine Chelsea and ManUs trophey haul

Hope they kick 7 shades of s*** out of each other. Couldn't give a f***.

lol aye

anyone remember that Italy vs. Chile match from the 1950-60s? like 7 players sent off, haha, youtube it. Some crackin challenges. If there is a god, then the chelsea/liverpool match will be similar............

the david coleman build up is brilliant.

anyway,think liverpool will win over 2 legs but want chelsea,don't really care much though

Guest smoggeordie

Who gives a s***?

Those replying in the thread, i would have thought. Perhaps you shouldn't have bothered.

Perhaps you shouldn't have.

Guest Gemmill

Aye I want Chelsea to win, I think.  I don't like either team, but I just don't want the scousers in the final.  Unless I can get a guarantee that they'll lose it, in which case let them go through and cry their eyes out in the final.

Would there not be hell on in Athens if the scousers and the mancs got through to the final anyway?

Guest smoggeordie

Aye I want Chelsea to win, I think.  I don't like either team, but I just don't want the scousers in the final.  Unless I can get a guarantee that they'll lose it, in which case let them go through and cry their eyes out in the final.

Would there not be hell on in Athens if the scousers and the mancs got through to the final anyway?

Wouldn't suprise me if Chelsea tried to get the venue switched to London if they get to the final :lol:

Wouldn't suprise me if Chelsea tried to get the venue switched to London if they get to the final :lol:

Wouldn't urprise me if the dips complained to UEFA if they lose that because they have won it 5 times they deserve a bye to the final anyway and we get a three way battle

Aye I want Chelsea to win, I think. I don't like either team, but I just don't want the scousers in the final. Unless I can get a guarantee that they'll lose it, in which case let them go through and cry their eyes out in the final.

Wouldn't urprise me if the dips complained to UEFA if they lose that because they have won it 5 times they deserve a bye to the final anyway and we get a three way battle

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope its gonna be a dirty game with several yellows/reds/injuries etc etc. Hopefully the ref will be the geezer from the Holland/Portugal game in the World cup. Would be interesting to see if Liverpool go through and get Man U to see if it all kicks off in Athens. Hopefully Benetiz and Mourihno gets some punches in n all in a touchline bustup.

I went for a Liverpool win just to piss Jose off, other than that I would prefer to see the game called of becuase of a massive fight between both teams, subs and managers.

Love to see Raffa stick the nutt on Jose :D

I hope its gonna be a dirty game with several yellows/reds/injuries etc etc. Hopefully the ref will be the geezer from the Holland/Portugal game in the World cup. Would be interesting to see if Liverpool go through and get Man U to see if it all kicks off in Athens. Hopefully Benetiz and Mourihno gets some punches in n all in a touchline bustup.

Depends what sort of "it all" you mean

If it's in the stands would anyone be surprised if UEFA slapped another ban in English clubs after the recents fracas involving Tottenham and Man U? They've been in the banning mood lately and the English do have a (rather old but persistent) reputation...