Which fans are the noisiest in England???

NUFC06

Guest VegasToon

Honestly, I became a Newcastle follower because of the fans.  I was born and raise in the US and while I have relatives in England they all like Manure.  Newcastle fans won me over.

I've heard awful stories about Ayresome Park, like. I wasn't really talking about violence, more modern-day stewards, etc.

Your police and stewards are the worst in the country in my experience.

Sad little wankers with giant chips on their shoulders that take pleasure in throwing kids out for nothing

Guest Tanzo

Villa Park's a funny place to get any noise going. It's so steep and open that the noise isn't contained very well. Plus, when we're all along behind the goal, one ends singing one song, whilst the other end is singing something else :clap:

Villa Park's a funny place to get any noise going. It's so steep and open that the noise isn't contained very well. Plus, when we're all along behind the goal, one ends singing one song, whilst the other end is singing something else :clap:

See my earlier post about changes from next season. You're not behind the goal any more, you get the bit at the front f the Witton Lane (our the Doug Ellis as you probably know it) and the bit above it.

I was at the Man U v Roma game in Manchester through business and I have to say it was one of the loudest and best performances I think I may have ever seen by any set of fans.  Most impressive of all was the range of songs they sang, they had a song for ever player on the park!

I hate Man U but have to say was surprised by how vocal they were, I know its a European game which is different but it was still impressive nonetheless.  Add that to the performance and the general atmosphere and it was great game to be at, Man U or not.

I couldn't say if they were like that all the time mind as I only see them at St. James and now and again at Old Trafford, I remember them being woeful at the last semi at Cardiff.

I was at the Man U v Roma game in Manchester through business and I have to say it was one of the loudest and best performances I think I may have ever seen by any set of fans.  Most impressive of all was the range of songs they sang, they had a song for ever player on the park!

I hate Man U but have to say was surprised by how vocal they were, I know its a European game which is different but it was still impressive nonetheless.  Add that to the performance and the general atmosphere and it was great game to be at, Man U or not.

I couldn't say if they were like that all the time mind as I only see them at St. James and now and again at Old Trafford, I remember them being woeful at the last semi at Cardiff.

What about Liverpool fans?

Whats the atmoshpere at Anfield?

See my earlier post about changes from next season. You're not behind the goal any more, you get the bit at the front f the Witton Lane (our the Doug Ellis as you probably know it) and the bit above it.

Will the size of the allocation still be the same?

I don't know for sure, but i think it will be slightly lower, due to the difficulties of segregating any more of the Witton Lane stand.

This is out of some misguided belief that we're better off with home fans behind both goals, which most of our fans seem to agree with. However, those seats at the front of the North Stand are amongst the most uncomfortable places on earth, and the rake is so slight that the view isn't even very good.

I don't know for sure, but i think it will be slightly lower, due to the difficulties of segregating any more of the Witton Lane stand.

This is out of some misguided belief that we're better off with home fans behind both goals, which most of our fans seem to agree with. However, those seats at the front of the North Stand are amongst the most uncomfortable places on earth, and the rake is so slight that the view isn't even very good.

Well you have to give us 3,000 minimum given the size of your ground.

Well you have to give us 3,000 minimum given the size of your ground.

We have to offer 3k, yes, but the current arrangement with the area behind the goal in the north stand plus the seats to the part adjacent in the lower Witton Lane is more than 3,000, more like 4,000. Obviously, some teams get both bits, others get just behind the goal, others get the side area only.

I can't see the new areas they are giving to away fans being any more than around 3k seats, which is obviously a reduction in the max available seats.

Guest Gemmill

What about Liverpool fans?

Whats the atmoshpere at Anfield?

I've been twice and it's been shite.  Mind they were only playing us.

Guest Coubury

Windsor Park when Northern Ireland play... cracking atmosphere

totally agree mate im from northern ireland and when im at hom egames its unbelievable