All 'Mackems are promoted as champions' posts in here

Superior Acuña

I've got two bets on with my sister's mackem boyfriend, both of which he suggested.

- £200 that we finish above them next season

- £200 that they don't win the Premiership in the next 10 years

The first one I have slight concerns over given the respective momentum of the two clubs.  The second one is f****** laughable and I couldn't take the bet quick enough when he suggested it - honestly they have one good season and they are suddenly future Premiership champions. :lol:  I text him after they got howked off Colchester to say "Look on the bright side - you won't have to play teams as good as Colchester every week in the Premiership."  Tit.

I do hope you're charging him compound interest on the winning/premiership bet, as technically the money's already yours

Guest roeder_forever

From time to time I pop into this board to have a bit of a laugh to be quite frank.

When Souness was sacked to here some of the managers you thought would come to your 'BIG' club was ridiculous.To get turned down by the likes of McLaren,Allardyce,etc. just about sums it up.

Now Quinn goes and gets Keane the greatest premiership player of his generation to manage us and takes us up in one go.

What you all seem to be missing here is that players are not going to come to Sunderland they are going to come to a club managed by Roy Keane.

You also fail to understand the amount of money behind Keane.He will have all the money that goes into the club,expected to be about 30- 35 million.Sunderland are backed by some of the richest men in Ireland and have their debt secured,all 40 million of it.Do you have your 100 million.

We all found it hilarious when the Fat Man talked about a 300 million extension of the stadium.If anything's going to screw up your finances and as a result your inept team even more its those pie in the sky dreams.

While I'm on the subject of teams what will it feel like next year to lose Parker,Emre,Dyer and of course the jewel in the crown Owen.Lets be honest only 15000 Geordie dole scroungers would turn up to greet a bloke who only went there cos nobody else wanted him and cos FFS paid a ridiculous amount of wages for him.

Anyway after those lads have gone you might have a few spare change left over to get yourself a decent manager( I've read on here Gus Hiddink,Marcello Lippi,and no doubt Jose Mourinho will be looking for the most coveted job in football in the summer)

Lets not forget all those footballers heading your way-Berbatov(dying to leave London and a team playing in Europe for a bunch of no-hopers) and the list goes on.I'm sure Kaka while dropping a log and contemplating his next move to progress his career decided that it would be to exactly what had just come out of him. The sh**e. Rather like divine intervention.Why would he not want to play for fans who are the envy of the footballing world.

You've got to laugh.I remember coming on here once after Shearers shindig and you were all going on about your little scarf twirling escapades.Even more embarrassing FFS actually bought you all a scarf to carry on doing it.I'm afraid to say you may wave your scarves with pride on Tyneside but on Wearside you are a complete laughing stock.Never in my life did I actually believe I would see the mags with scarves tied round their wrists and being proud of it.Please do it next year when we play you.

Anyway got to sign off.Please keep me amused over the summer with your informed transfer speculation.By the way the guy who makes fun of the Van Nist. crack on readytogo.net should understand that Sunderland fans realise they would never get a player like that whereas you poor deluded Geordies actually think its your right.Van the Man must laugh his head off.

Adios wife beaters.Please give Roeder a break and tell Freddy not to sack him.

I hadn't seen a Mackem shirt anywhere until last month, when one of them turned up at my house wearing it.

Next season should be tasty, I'm delighted they're back up. Been fucking dour without them/when they were fucking atrocious.

Guest Gemmill

There was the same daft chat when MickMac got them promoted, and then they went and got 15 points.  We'll see.....

Aye I'm still owed £1 for every point we finished above them that season, by some twat of a mackem that won't pay up. 

Unreal how carried away the scum are getting. What they fail to realise is, "Super Dooper Roy" is still an unproven manager. Aidy Boothroyd got Watford promoted last year, he a future Man U manager like? Got money to spend on players? Who wants to come and live in that shithole like? Get real man, you've been promoted, just like you have every other season.

One of the main factors behind Keane being a good manager seems to be that because he was a great player he is bound to be a great manager. We all know the likes of Wenger, Mourinho and Ferguson were the best of their era's!

People also point to his will to win, wasn't Souness a very similar player to Keane?

Guest stormrider

Sit!

original.

:lol:  Speak f****** English then dicksplash! :razz:

and ye call that bit in bold engrish?