All 'Mackems are promoted as champions' posts in here

Superior Acuña

From time to time I pop into this board to have a bit of a laugh to be quite frank.

When Souness was sacked to here some of the managers you thought would come to your 'BIG' club was ridiculous.To get turned down by the likes of McLaren,Allardyce,etc. just about sums it up.

Now Quinn goes and gets Keane the greatest premiership player of his generation to manage us and takes us up in one go.

What you all seem to be missing here is that players are not going to come to Sunderland they are going to come to a club managed by Roy Keane.

You also fail to understand the amount of money behind Keane.He will have all the money that goes into the club,expected to be about 30- 35 million.Sunderland are backed by some of the richest men in Ireland and have their debt secured,all 40 million of it.Do you have your 100 million.

We all found it hilarious when the Fat Man talked about a 300 million extension of the stadium.If anything's going to screw up your finances and as a result your inept team even more its those pie in the sky dreams.

While I'm on the subject of teams what will it feel like next year to lose Parker,Emre,Dyer and of course the jewel in the crown Owen.Lets be honest only 15000 Geordie dole scroungers would turn up to greet a bloke who only went there cos nobody else wanted him and cos FFS paid a ridiculous amount of wages for him.

Anyway after those lads have gone you might have a few spare change left over to get yourself a decent manager( I've read on here Gus Hiddink,Marcello Lippi,and no doubt Jose Mourinho will be looking for the most coveted job in football in the summer)

Lets not forget all those footballers heading your way-Berbatov(dying to leave London and a team playing in Europe for a bunch of no-hopers) and the list goes on.I'm sure Kaka while dropping a log and contemplating his next move to progress his career decided that it would be to exactly what had just come out of him. The sh**e. Rather like divine intervention.Why would he not want to play for fans who are the envy of the footballing world.

You've got to laugh.I remember coming on here once after Shearers shindig and you were all going on about your little scarf twirling escapades.Even more embarrassing FFS actually bought you all a scarf to carry on doing it.I'm afraid to say you may wave your scarves with pride on Tyneside but on Wearside you are a complete laughing stock.Never in my life did I actually believe I would see the mags with scarves tied round their wrists and being proud of it.Please do it next year when we play you.

Anyway got to sign off.Please keep me amused over the summer with your informed transfer speculation.By the way the guy who makes fun of the Van Nist. crack on readytogo.net should understand that Sunderland fans realise they would never get a player like that whereas you poor deluded Geordies actually think its your right.Van the Man must laugh his head off.

Adios wife beaters.Please give Roeder a break and tell Freddy not to sack him.

Scarf twirling?  I didn't get mine in the post: http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/57551813.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=CFA744CD016CF1FBE26D0BD9B406FFBC

Did you steal mine? You dirty Mackem!

You've got to laugh.I remember coming on here once after Shearers shindig and you were all going on about your little scarf twirling escapades.Even more embarrassing FFS actually bought you all a scarf to carry on doing it.I'm afraid to say you may wave your scarves with pride on Tyneside but on Wearside you are a complete laughing stock.Never in my life did I actually believe I would see the mags with scarves tied round their wrists and being proud of it.Please do it next year when we play you.

Do you think it's a bit mickey mouse?  Maybe a bit cringey?  A bit like

AH FEEL GOOD DUNNA DUNNA DUNNA DUN AH KNEW THAT AH WOULD NOW DUNNA DUNNA DUNNA DUN

You might not remember that much though because it only happened when you scored which was mercifully not very often.

Lets hope it galvanizes Freddy into action this summer both on and off the pitch.

Because if we sit still we will be thumped by them next season, the passion and determination Keane's side will show against us next season will be without doubt the toughest test we've faced off them for a while, and with the current manager and palyers we've got it will be like expensive posh lamb to the slaughter.

I've got two bets on with my sister's mackem boyfriend, both of which he suggested.

- £200 that we finish above them next season

- £200 that they don't win the Premiership in the next 10 years

The first one I have slight concerns over given the respective momentum of the two clubs.  The second one is f****** laughable and I couldn't take the bet quick enough when he suggested it - honestly they have one good season and they are suddenly future Premiership champions. :lol:  I text him after they got howked off Colchester to say "Look on the bright side - you won't have to play teams as good as Colchester every week in the Premiership."  Tit.

make sure to get it inflation proofed

Where are their goals going to come from next season?

The Coca-Cola Football League Championship Top Scorers

Cureton Colchester 23

Chopra Cardiff 22

Kamara West Brom 20

Earnshaw Norwich 18

Iwelumo Colchester 18

Rasiak Southampton 18

Howard Derby 16

Lee Ipswich 16

Nugent Preston 15

Gray Burnley 14

McSheffrey Birmingham 14

Blackstock QPR 13

Hayles Plymouth 13

Phillips West Brom 13

Vine Birmingham 13

Brum will do better than the scum

Guest Peter.Sthlm

Where are their goals going to come from next season?

The Coca-Cola Football League Championship Top Scorers

Cureton Colchester 23

Chopra Cardiff 22

Kamara West Brom 20

Earnshaw Norwich 18

Iwelumo Colchester 18

Rasiak Southampton 18

Howard Derby 16

Lee Ipswich 16

Nugent Preston 15

Gray Burnley 14

McSheffrey Birmingham 14

Blackstock QPR 13

Hayles Plymouth 13

Phillips West Brom 13

Vine Birmingham 13

Brum will do better than the scum

From James Beatie who they will buy for 5 million this summer...  mackems.gif

Guest TheOrder

This is actually great news for FFS , who'd give their season ticket up now?

Me.

Guest TheOrder

Someone delete this thread.

Who gives a fuck about these dirty bastards?

The team is shit, their town is a disgrace, their woman have all are dogs, their accent is fuck awful.

Seriously hope they get fucked with a twig in the premiership, infact, I know they will.

Who gives a fuck about these dirty bastards?

The team is shit, their town is a disgrace, their woman have all are dogs, their accent is fuck awful.

Seriously hope they get fucked with a twig in the premiership, infact, I know they will.

:lol:

Lots of people are bothered though mate, as I said earlier.

Some people are deluding themselves if they think it's going to be 'an easy 6 points'. They have an astute, well-connected and well-respected manager who has £30m to spend on improving the squad, and if Roeder is given another season here, they will finish above us.

Guest TheOrder

Some people are deluding themselves if they think it's going to be 'an easy 6 points'. They have an astute, well-connected and well-respected manager who has £30m to spend on improving the squad, and if Roeder is given another season here, they will finish above us.

Well respected player. Actually.

Astute? Aye, Championship. So were Mick Mcarthy, Steve Bruce, Bryan Robson...etc.

Connected? He can have all the paddys and the Man U rejects he wants.

Roeder is a knobend though.

Guest BooBoo

Who gives a f*** about these dirty bastards?

The team is s***, their town is a disgrace, their woman have all are dogs, their accent is f*** awful.

Seriously hope they get f***** with a twig in the premiership, infact, I know they will.

I agree, any lurking Mackems will be loving this thread.