Allardyce to quit Bolton at end of season

Syrette

Sam has performed miracles my arse.

Go past a Bolton player and your brought down.

As a Bolton player you get possession - punt it.

Fuck Off - that ain't football.

Consolidated premiership status and currently 5th in the table for the price of about 3 Newcastle rejects isn't bad going I reckon.

Sam has performed miracles my arse.

Go past a Bolton player and your brought down.

As a Bolton player you get possession - punt it.

f*** Off - that ain't football.

Is there a written rule of how football should be played like? I thought it was only poncy Le Arse fans who came out with that

The object is to win and they're better than the 15 teams below them at it

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/sport/sport2.shtml

SAM ALLARDYCE will be jobless after an amazing blunder over his decision to quit Bolton.

Sport of the World understands he resigned at the Reebok after being ASSURED he would become the new Manchester City boss.

But Allardyce was MISLED into believing his pal and former City star Ray Ranson is guaranteed to take over the Premier club.

However, we can reveal former Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra dramatically emerged as favourite to take charge at City after a rival £100 million offer was submitted.

He is unlikely to hire Allardyce, preferring to look for a top European coach in the mould of Arsene Wenger and Jose Mourinho.

Allardyce handed in his resignation to Bolton chairman Phil Gartside last week. Gartside was livid and immediately sent Allardyce home on gardening leave.

But in a bid to cover up the astonishing behind-the-scenes row, Big Sam joined his squad at Stamford Bridge for the clash with Chelsea.

Significantly, Bolton assistant boss Sammy Lee faced the press after the game, with no sight of Allardyce.

He said: "It's just speculation. Sam has been ill and didn't travel down with the team that came down this morning. That is ONE of the reasons for my appearance."

Allardyce has a £2m escape clause in his current Bolton deal, which his pal Ranson was prepared to pay.

But Allardyce was unaware of the interest from former Thai PM Shinawatra, thinking Ranson's £90m bid already had the support of influential City director Dennis Tueart.

However, the decision over who wins control of the club - and therefore Allardyce's future rests with City's major shareholders, John Wardle and David Makin.

Unfortunately for Big Sam, they remain unconvinced by Ranson's business plan and his ability to plough enough money into rebuilding the club, even if he takes over.

As revealed in the News of the World last week, they wrote to Ranson informing him of their concerns. But the former City player continued with his plan-and even convinced Allardyce he would replace current boss Stuart Pearce.

Wardle and Makin own nearly 30 per cent of the Premiership club.

The next largest shareholders are Mark Boler, who owns 18.75 per cent, BSkyB who own 9.9 per cent and Francis Lee who owns around seven per cent. Ironically, Tueart owns no shares.

Lee is believed to be ready to back Ranson and has told him he will sell his shareholding-and possibly join his takeover team-but with Wardle and Makin refusing to sell, that support is irrelevant.

Sport of the World has also learned that City have reported Ranson to the Takeover Panel citing concerns over comments made through the media.

They feared that his public approach could affect the share price-particularly as they had still not received a formal approach by 5pm on Friday-when the Stock Exchange closed. Shinawatra's bid will be discussed at an emergency City board meeting this weekend.

His bid is highly attractive to the Eastlands board and is almost certain to be backed.

:lol:

I'd love it if that was true. Fat whinging twat.

If this is true, funny as it is.... what are the chance of FFS sitting at home tonight, seeing a possible opportunity ??? If Allardyce is on the market with nowt to do....

Whether we like his style or not, at this precise moment in time, we simply is a better option that Roeder and must surely be in a position to put us back up the right end of the table

If this is true, funny as it is.... what are the chance of FFS sitting at home tonight, seeing a possible opportunity ??? If Allardyce is on the market with nowt to do....

Surely the problem now is that Roeder has not done badly enough to be a guaranteed sacking, and the UEFA run has effectively made him look good enough to survive another year? I don't know the intricacies of FS's psyche, but I'd have thought he has a lot of personal stock riding on Roeder's appointment being a good one, and he has to give him the chance to prove that - meaning that fewer points and a closer flirtation with relegation would actually have turned out much better for you, giving you the justification to lose Roeder and grab Allardyce (who, dodgy or not, you've got to say has shown he knows his shit) while you can.

Surely the problem now is that Roeder has not done badly enough to be a guaranteed sacking, and the UEFA run has effectively made him look good enough to survive another year? I don't know the intricacies of FS's psyche, but I'd have thought he has a lot of personal stock riding on Roeder's appointment being a good one, and he has to give him the chance to prove that - meaning that fewer points and a closer flirtation with relegation would actually have turned out much better for you, giving you the justification to lose Roeder and grab Allardyce (who, dodgy or not, you've got to say has shown he knows his s***) while you can.

Sadly I fear that you are spot on.

It has been mentioned plenty on this forum that there are enough excuses for Roder to at least be given next season to see what he can do... terrifying thought

Both Gejon and myself have opined that you were wrong regarding Roader not buying 'bodies for the sake of it" and gave fair arguements which you have failed to counter. Just as you appear to be trying to do now when your simplistic view regarding the worth of Souness' CV is picked upon.

It is pretty straightforward but you appear to be utterly unable to argue your corner sensibly. Good day sir! :lol:

Are you still unable to grasp a very simple explanation, dear God.

One last time.

Gejon was trying to be clever and failed, you jumping up his ring and lapping at his starfish claiming he was right, does not change the fact he was wrong, no matter if another 20 window lickers dived off the Sunshine Bus and agreed.

With regard to Souness' CV, as explained it was a private joke, which was replied to by the person sharing the joke, pretty damn straightforward alright, but even when explained more than once it still hasn't sunk in.

Ironically, the private joke refers to my last visit here, where Parky deliberately took the piss because people weren't reading the posts (deja vu) and were saying I was an apologist  mackems.gif

Unable to argue my corner  :uglystupid2: mackems.gif

Black Knight syndrome, no matter how many times you pritt stick your arms on they're still coming off.

Nope, you've lost me again. What points are you arguing there, and how exactly am I jumping up someones ring and lapping at their starfish.

Despite you being unable to grasp the throbing nub of the issues at hand, this is getting intriguing. Please continue.