Allardyce or Roeder who would you choose?

Guest nufc 4 life
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Deep456

To add to my previous post, FS has always backed his mangers in transfer windows lets hope he will do it again the signs are definetely pointing that way

Roeder has already brought in 6 players, ONE has improved the team.

He bought 2 of them Duff and Martins. Le sib was a free, Gooch a loan, Bernard an agent and Rossi a loan. His point was FFS backed his managers with money so your argument seems irralavent.

To add to my previous post, FS has always backed his mangers in transfer windows lets hope he will do it again the signs are definetely pointing that way

Roeder has already brought in 6 players, ONE has improved the team.

He bought 2 of them Duff and Martins. Le sib was a free, Gooch a loan, Bernard an agent and Rossi a loan. His point was FFS backed his managers with money so your argument seems irralavent.

My argument is I don't trust Roeder with the money Freddy will be backing him with. Its not hard, really its not.

Fat Sam obviously, although i'm not a great fan of his. I'd take Sven over the pair of them. :thup:

Interesting... Personally I wouldn't - maybe you should drop this opinion in the big Allardyce thread to see what reaction you get - especially from that knob who claims everyone who wants Allardyce is from the "Anyone but Roeder" camp...

Both, Big Sam for DOF.

The way he turned Boltona round was fantastic, they are one of the most uptodate clubs for keeping players fit and keeping an eye on fitness levels.

What would be the point in keeping Roeder? Fat Sam is superior when it comes to man-management and tactics aswell, so surely you would want him directly incharge of the team. :icon_scratch:

Guest TinoInHiding

Allardyce, without question - we could expect European footb all with him every season.

With Roeder, we clearly can't

I think given a better budget Sam would bring in better players than he has at Bolton but some of them have been quality. Anelka looks dangerous even though Diouf was a disaster at Liverpool he has been a handful for Bolton. Kevin Davies looks a decent player the way Allardyce plays him. He picks the right players for the right positions. At the time nome of us were gutted by the sale of Gary Speed yet he has been in very good form for Bolton better than Butt has been for us.

I would be happy with Allardyce being manager, would like to see him bring Kevin Nolan here as well.

Guest redmayne

allardyce....

roeder could take man utd to mid table and apart from  martins off the field he is a joke

Guest Phil K

Don't much care for Allardyce, that said, I rate him a lot more than Roeder.

And believe me, thats NOT a ringing endorsement.