What needs to change at St. James!!!

Guest Jonny4Toon

Guest Jonny4Toon

Just asking for your opinion on what should change at Newcastle United for the club to become title challengers again!!

I think we need to lay the floor in the away changing rooms with really strong glue, so that our opposition don't come onto the pitch, meaning that we win all of our home matches.

Also, hope that we get the top ten teams at home in the first half of the season, so that they miss the rest of their season recovering from glue burns, meaning that we'll win the away ties as well.

Guest Nappy Rash

Our over-expetancy as fans.

Two losses in a row and you have SKy new breeds and idiots all over here demanding change from Chairman and Manager to tea lady and kitman.

We've never won fuck all in most of our lifetimes, why the fuck do we expect and demand success and if we havent got it in 12 Months we want wholesale changes?

Another shit season this Year and apathy setting right in will weed a lot of the shit out hopefully  :coolsmiley:

Then maybe the team can perform without a crisis every other week  :angel:

Guest smoggeordie

Two losses in a row and you have SKy new breeds and idiots all over here demanding change from Chairman and Manager to tea lady and kitman.

We've never won f*** all in most of our lifetimes, why the f*** do we expect and demand success and if we havent got it in 12 Months we want wholesale changes?

Another s*** season this Year and apathy setting right in will weed a lot of the s*** out hopefully  :coolsmiley:

Most annoying double negative ever.

http://Two losses in a row and you have SKy new breeds and idiots all over here demanding change from Chairman and Manager to tea lady and kitman.

This "Sky fans" sh*t boils my piss. Considering everyone under the age of 25 wouldn't have really been match-goers before Sky came in with the Premier League, it's bollocks.

We've never won f*** all in most of our lifetimes, why the f*** do we expect and demand success and if we havent got it in 12 Months we want wholesale changes?

Another s*** season this Year and apathy setting right in will weed a lot of the s*** out hopefully  :coolsmiley:

What do you think the expectations of the fans are?

My expectations are that next season will be as bad as this season, the one before and the one before that.  I'm hardly putting anybody under pressure with my expectations.

http://Two losses in a row and you have SKy new breeds and idiots all over here demanding change from Chairman and Manager to tea lady and kitman.

This "Sky fans" sh*t boils my piss. Considering everyone under the age of 25 wouldn't have really been match-goers before Sky came in with the Premier League, it's bollocks.

There are still a lot of fans who actually think that itsbetter to watch on the telly, and feel qualified to comment on the entire game despite only therefore seeing a part of it. THAT'S what Sky has done to the fans.

We've never won fuck all in most of our lifetimes, why the fuck do we expect and demand success and if we havent got it in 12 Months we want wholesale changes?

Another shit season this Year and apathy setting right in will weed a lot of the shit out hopefully  :coolsmiley:

To perform, we need a decent manager and a top half Premiership team. We have neither.

There are still a lot of fans who actually think that itsbetter to watch on the telly, and feel qualified to comment on the entire game despite only therefore seeing a part of it. THAT'S what Sky has done to the fans.

Thats not what he was responding to, he was responding to the comments about those who attend being Sky fans.

Guest Nappy Rash

Most annoying double negative ever.

Most pointless post ever, shall I educate with regard to local dialect, colloquialism you boring little pedant  :tumbleweed:

I think we need a new chairman, board, manager and coaches/physios/scouts.  And we need to get a better youth system, maybe learn from ajax, psv, boca juniors, liverpool, man utd,bayern munich and etc.  If we have a great youth system, we dont have to put our faith in "big name" signings. Then we could have more to pick from, and wouldnt go around with only a first team 11.

I say, lets get in a good manager, which the club and the fans approve. Lets get in a Director Of Football, so the manager can concentrate on the football and not lots of other stuff.  Then we should give him time to build up his own team, and get rid of the over paid injury-prone/lazy players. Get the wage bill down all over, and get a fine mixture of talented and experienced players.

We need to get the next Scholes, Terry(might be taylor), or Gerrard. And those players love thei club, and will do everything the can to win something at their clubs. The only way I can see us getting such quality players with the hearth in our club, is if we get them out of our own youth system.  We need to find star players at very young age, and build out our scouting network in Europe, south america and asia. Have connections which can inform us when they see great players, so we can buy them at a cheap price.  If you all see at the top 4, they all have "home grown" players who is central in the team, and they also have a great scouting network.  Maybe its time to learn something from them? :rolleyes:

Guest Nappy Rash

Thats not what he was responding to, he was responding to the comments about those who attend being Sky fans.

Please do not speak on my behalf, you're not a clairvoyant.

As you can see if you read my post, I said this poor season will weed out "a lot of the shit".

Sky breeds dont all attend the games, a lot of them clog up forums like this spreadind their ill-informed rubbish, phone ins and suchlike.

Im an optimist anyway, I remember SBR transforming a lower league team by signing Bellend and that lazy French tosser......

Owen will be like a new signing for starters and he'll be worth another 10 points so its not all doom and gloom....unless you want it to be  :coolsmiley:

I'd say about 6 new players, obviosuly of a certain quality* and a new manager.

*The quality, on average, in our squad is of a pretty high standard anyway, we've just got a numpty coaching set-up

Please do not speak on my behalf, you're not a clairvoyant.

As you can see if you read my post, I said this poor season will weed out "a lot of the s***".

Sky breeds dont all attend the games, a lot of them clog up forums like this spreadind their ill-informed rubbish, phone ins and suchlike.

Im an optimist anyway, I remember SBR transforming a lower league team by signing Bellend and that lazy French tosser......

Owen will be like a new signing for starters and he'll be worth another 10 points so its not all doom and gloom....unless you want it to be  :coolsmiley:

So you think people watching on TV have an impact on how the team plays?  :cheesy:

I'd say about 6 new players, obviosuly of a certain quality* and a new manager.

*The quality, on average, in our squad is of a pretty high standard anyway, we've just got a numpty coaching set-up

* No, its not. We have:

1 great keeper, 1 passable one (Harper), 1 with potential (Krul)

2 decent defenders (Nobby and Taylor), 6 shite (Moore, Ramage, Shambles, Carr, Babayaro, Gooch)

2 midfielders with potential to be very good (milner and the zog), 2 who are ok most of the time (Emre and Dyer), 1 who is poor (duff) and 1 who offers nowt (parker).

1 great striker (Owen, if he comes back ok), 1 past it journeyman (Le Sib), 2 shite (Ameobi and Luque).

Guest Nappy Rash

So you think people watching on TV have an impact on how the team plays?  :cheesy:

Is that what I have said?

Why is it easier to to ask stupid questions than actually read what the person you are trying to debate with has written, is it in the terms and conditions I didnt read or something  :uglystupid2:

Dunno about the tea lady but it's always the same old shit from me, I'm afraid  :icon_biggrin: