Leeds Pretty Much Relegated to League One

Decky

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was it 6 years ago they were Champions League semi finalists?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who cares about Leeds, that is just mesmirising.

Yes I can understand that you have to play out the full duration of the game but they were gifted an overly generous 6 minutes of injury time from what I heard. If the game is abandoned at this stage I'd find it difficult to call the game anything other than a draw anyway.

Guest Nappy Rash

I remember coming out of Elland Road when we beat them 4-3 and that great come back.

Some meat head spat and said "fuck off home Geordie, you're shite and you're in a totally false position".

I'd like to bump into him now to reminisce  :angel:

I remember coming out of Elland Road when we beat them 4-3 and that great come back.

Some meat head spat and said "fuck off home Geordie, you're shite and you're in a totally false position".

I'd like to bump into him now to reminisce  :angel:

I'm suprised you heard it, given that you were in your mothers womb at the time.

Guest Nappy Rash

I'm suprised you heard it, given that you were in your mothers womb at the time.

Does this constitute as humour to a manic depressive?

Whassamarra son, did I piss on your pessimistic parade  :weep:

Does this constitute as humour to a manic depressive?

Whassamarra son, did I piss on your pessimistic parade  :weep:

Obi, I'd like to produce one of those rolling on back with stick legs moving about while laughing smilies, just for you, but sadly they dont exist anymore.

why were they given acorner?

Tends to happen when a player of the opposing team puts the ball across the goal line but not between the posts and under the crossbar.

oh, i thought they were just 'given' a corner.

I was being a tad facetious, but basically Leeds won a corner then the fans ran on the pitch, so they restarted with the corner kick.