Bellamy to Leave Reds

Guest designer7
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Nappy Rash

Karma  :coolsmiley:

I'd let him crawl up here and beg to wear our shirt and then say, Oh aye you feigned an injury to get out of wearing it didnt you, fuck off  :coolsmiley:

Guest Morph

I'd have him back here in a flash.......oh wait, we've already got two fast as fuck midget strikers on our books already!

Cant be arsed to watch the clip anyone want to sum it up?

He isn't playing alot of games with Liverpool,he rarley speaks to Rafa,he wants to leave.

Says who?

Have you watched the link yet?!

He isn't playing alot of games with Liverpool,he rarley speaks to Rafa,he wants to leave.

Says who?

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/7039/00allenmal3.jpg

Says who?

Na is it really worth it?

Says who?

Na is it really worth it?

Nah, not really.

whats the most amount of goals bellend has scored in the prem in a season?

his career will go rapidly downhill after leaving NUFC, his time here will be the peak whe he looks back (and regrets being such a cockend)

whats the most amount of goals bellend has scored in the prem in a season?

his career will go rapidly downhill after leaving NUFC, his time here will be the peak whe he looks back (and regrets being such a cockend)

13 at Blackburn.

Where's the guy who sticks up for him no matter what, "miles better than Martins" et al...?

His "over all play" contributes much more to a team... et al...?

Every single time I've seen him for the reds this season he has been overshadowed by his fellow strikers. It's sad, he's one of my favourite players, but over Martins? No ta...

[shit, I just realised what I've just done. Apologies for this can of worms.]

Every single time I've seen him for the reds this season he has been overshadowed by his fellow strikers.

Aye his style of play really doesn't suit Liverpool, or he doesn't suit Liverpool's style of play. At Blackburn he was the focus of the team and he flourished with goals and assists; him and McCarthy would be lethal.

Karjala: To be fair, scoring (the winner?) at the Nou Camp is probably the peak of his career.

Fine example of his "loyalty", really.

There he is, playing for the club he "supported as a boy", and he's whining about how Benitez doesn't play him often enough or use him in the way he wants to be used (according to that report, anyway). It's all me, me, me. A bit like when he started muttering about how he'd have to leave us if we signed Rooney.