Bellamy to Leave Reds

Guest designer7
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Gemmill

Ineptity?  You've just made that up surely.  I quite like it though. 

:blush:  :lol:

You can use it © CG. Ineptitude? No, not sure thats it either.

You're incomptitude knows no bounds! :razz:

Ineptity?  You've just made that up surely.  I quite like it though. 

:blush:  :lol:

You can use it © CG. Ineptitude? No, not sure thats it either.

That's fine or did you mean ineptness? ;)

I agree with HTL like.  I don't see Martins as a supporting striker in the Bellamy mould or a Beardsley type.  None of this really matters though as when it comes down to it, we will be playing with Owen and Martins up front, and with the way we play football at NUFC, there are two roles available - namely, the midget who tries to win headers from our long punts upfield, and the midget who doesn't.  Owen will be the midget who doesn't.

Although unsual, you are correct.

:sick bag:

:lol: There's no way Martins is anything other than a goalscorer in my opinion. That's not to say him and Owen can't play togther (although I have my doubts) as two goalscorers can play together and do well. They could be a bit similar though. I see Martins as an instinctive striker but he's lacking both the touch and the vision to be a support striker from what I've seen.

But you can't possibly have seen enough of him to make that judgement because of the s**** around him, like Duff and Parka. Plus he's had nobody to support.

Perhaps if we had a better LB?

A quality left back would actually improve us in attack aswell as defence but its no suprise you fail to see this.

Yes that LB would have got us so many points this season, cant see why i havent seen that before! Much more than a creative mid or another attacker. :razz:

So a quality left back wouldn't have improved us this season? Did you watch the AZ game?

I thought you blamed Roeder for the AZ game. Make your mind up Jon, more positions than a woman (that shouldnt surprise me tbh).

Your question is leading, the answer is yes. How many extra points do you reckon a LB (not as good as Bridge) would have got us this season?

Well Roeder is the manager who deals with the transfers and picks the team. Surely he is at the end of the day at fault for us not having a quality left back and putting Huntington out there which cost us the game. How is that me changing my mind? Really is it THAT hard?

So now its Hunty's fault or the fault of not getting another LB. Not the tactical ineptity that you went on about on here the next day. Dont make me quote you...  :lol:

Quote me if you like because you are talking shit. We lost the game because we sat back (shit decision by Roeder) and the fact that we didn't have a quality left back we got exposed and lost the game. Can you not see further than "its either Roeder OR...." ? I had you done as someone who is more intelligent.

Are you getting wound up you big girls blouse?  :laugh:

So how come the LB problem wasnt evident in the first leg?

Plus if you are going to be arsey, can you answer my question about how many extra points this sub-Bridge LB would have got us??? You slated Roeder after the AZ game and you know it.

I agree with HTL like.  I don't see Martins as a supporting striker in the Bellamy mould or a Beardsley type.  None of this really matters though as when it comes down to it, we will be playing with Owen and Martins up front, and with the way we play football at NUFC, there are two roles available - namely, the midget who tries to win headers from our long punts upfield, and the midget who doesn't.  Owen will be the midget who doesn't.

:lol: There's no way Martins is anything other than a goalscorer in my opinion. That's not to say him and Owen can't play togther (although I have my doubts) as two goalscorers can play together and do well. They could be a bit similar though. I see Martins as an instinctive striker but he's lacking both the touch and the vision to be a support striker from what I've seen.

But you can't possibly have seen enough of him to make that judgement because of the s**** around him, like Duff and Parka. Plus he's had nobody to support.

A quality left back would actually improve us in attack aswell as defence but its no suprise you fail to see this.

Yes that LB would have got us so many points this season, cant see why i havent seen that before! Much more than a creative mid or another attacker. :razz:

So a quality left back wouldn't have improved us this season? Did you watch the AZ game?

I thought you blamed Roeder for the AZ game. Make your mind up Jon, more positions than a woman (that shouldnt surprise me tbh).

Your question is leading, the answer is yes. How many extra points do you reckon a LB (not as good as Bridge) would have got us this season?

Well Roeder is the manager who deals with the transfers and picks the team. Surely he is at the end of the day at fault for us not having a quality left back and putting Huntington out there which cost us the game. How is that me changing my mind? Really is it THAT hard?

So now its Hunty's fault or the fault of not getting another LB. Not the tactical ineptity that you went on about on here the next day. Dont make me quote you...  :lol:

Quote me if you like because you are talking shit. We lost the game because we sat back (shit decision by Roeder) and the fact that we didn't have a quality left back we got exposed and lost the game. Can you not see further than "its either Roeder OR...." ? I had you done as someone who is more intelligent.

Plus if you are going to be arsey, can you answer my question about how many extra points this sub-Bridge LB would have got us??? You slated Roeder after the AZ game and you know it.

I slated Roeder AND the fact we didn't have a quality left back hence we got raped down that side. You can go and find it if you wish.

The left back problem wasn't evident in the first leg because we didn't decide to sit back and get a 0-0, doesn't excuse the fact that we are lacking at left back.

Well as no-one can actually realistically say how many points we would have gotten (hence it being a stupid question) I will guess we would have won the league by at least 16 points.

Quote me if you like because you are talking s***. We lost the game because we sat back (s*** decision by Roeder) and the fact that we didn't have a quality left back we got exposed and lost the game. Can you not see further than "its either Roeder OR...." ? I had you done as someone who is more intelligent.

I slated Roeder AND the fact we didn't have a quality left back hence we got raped down that side. You can go and find it if you wish.

The left back problem wasn't evident in the first leg because we didn't decide to sit back and get a 0-0, doesn't excuse the fact that we are lacking at left back.

Well as no-one can actually realistically say how many points we would have gotten (hence it being a stupid question) I will guess we would have won the leg by at least 16 points.

The manager got it wrong, he would still have got it wrong even if we had a better LB. The entire TEAM played shit.

Well as no-one can actually realistically say how many points we would have gotten (hence it being a stupid question) I will guess we would have won the league by at least 16 points.

What other criteria do you want to use in assessing gaps in the squad? Goals score and goals conceded and hence points on the board would be up there for me.

Guest graemeh72

The manager got it wrong, he would still have got it wrong even if we had a better LB. The entire TEAM played s***.

thats a fair point like

Roeder, Dyer, Hunty, Martins and Duff all had particularly dreadful days

Quote me if you like because you are talking s***. We lost the game because we sat back (s*** decision by Roeder) and the fact that we didn't have a quality left back we got exposed and lost the game. Can you not see further than "its either Roeder OR...." ? I had you done as someone who is more intelligent.

Well as no-one can actually realistically say how many points we would have gotten (hence it being a stupid question) I will guess we would have won the leg by at least 16 points.

The manager got it wrong, he would still have got it wrong even if we had a better LB. The entire TEAM played shit.

Considering both goals in that game (definitely the first but I am certain the second did aswell) and Huntington had a shocker I would say its fair to blame the loss on a lack of quality left back (not Hunts fault because he isn't a left back which is kind of the point).

Back to the main point; does anyone think we'd actually try and sign Bellas if he was available for a decent price, without selling Martins or Owen somewhere else? They're three good players who aren't particularly similar in styles but it would certainly be very unusual for a club to have its three leading strikers all so small. It really would make a creative CM an absolute priority.

Back to the main point; does anyone think we'd actually try and sign Bellas if he was available for a decent price, without selling Martins or Owen somewhere else? They're three good players who aren't particularly similar in styles but it would certainly be very unusual for a club to have its three leading strikers all so small. It really would make a creative CM an absolute priority.

I don't think Shepherd would have him back.

Bellamy shocking excuse for a human. I think he is better footballer than Oba. Oba is better goalscorer. I would rather have Oba as hunchback will always cause problems & this is okay if your Cantona or Keane not short arse with a bit of speed.