Players unhappy with Roeder...

Guest Ridzuan

Guest Ridzuan
Newcastle players are angry with boss Glenn Roeder as he is planning to cut short their summer holidays, even if they do not get into the Intertoto Cup, as he wants to play in a South African tour in order to get the squad ready for the new season. (The People)

Taken from today's bbc gossip column.I dont know how true is that but if its true,what is your reaction? Do you think Glenn should continue with the plan,considering if we fail to qualify for the Intertoto which looks to be the likely situation?

Guest Phil K

I wouldnt be happy if my manager is a daft c*** who knows nothing about football.

Bit harsh.

But he is damn well NOT Premiership managerial quality thats for damn sure.

Guest redmayne

I wouldnt be happy if my manager is a daft c*** who knows nothing about football.

Bit harsh.

But he is damn well NOT Premiership managerial quality thats for damn sure.

not harsh at all - anyone with any normality about them would know when they aren't up to the task

roeder just creates an imaginary 3rd person roeder to deal with problems :-)

What a waste of bandwidth and server space, T"he People", is a comic full of made up crap by idiots, infact calling it a comic is an insult to comics, its not even worth using a shit role!!

Guest redmayne

What a waste of bandwidth and server space, T"he People", is a comic full of made up crap by idiots, infact calling it a comic is an insult to comics, its not even worth using a s*** role!!

you'd get more shit on your arse off the damn thing anyway

What a waste of bandwidth and server space, T"he People", is a comic full of made up crap by idiots, infact calling it a comic is an insult to comics, its not even worth using a s*** role!!

you'd get more s*** on your arse off the damn thing anyway

Very true indeed :D

Guest Nappy Rash

Neurotic Online posters need the people and other such media sources to construct such a compelling case against Roeder, now that their 7th and relegated media misconception hasn't come up trumps for them  :coolsmiley:

Neurotic Online posters need the people and other such media sources to construct such a compelling case against Roeder, now that their 7th and relegated media misconception hasn't come up trumps for them  :coolsmiley:

Or you could look at games like AZ and Birmingham....

Guest redmayne

Or you could look at games like AZ and Birmingham....

i actually laughed at the brum result - it was that farcical.... and AZ well..... joke complete and utter joke

the body language of the players at times has been shocking too....

he is THE worst manager in the league

Or Arsenal, Man Ure, Chelsea or Liverpool depending on your mindset  :blush:

15 mins Gejon  :weep:

When the majority of fans can see from a pre match interview that Roeder is going to fuck it up its not a good sign! Have a little search on this board and see the reaction to Roeders pre match interview for the away game with AZ. Either the majority of this board can see into the future or it was fucking obvious he was being a thick twat and preparing for the game in completely the wrong way!

Guest Nappy Rash

1 win out of 8?

Brilliant.

Two draws with Arsenal depsite our injuries.

An away defeat which he got totally wrong and a battling home draw with Man Ure.

Narrow defeat to Chelsea and a well deserved draw.

Defeat and Win to Champions League semi finalist.

All against Top Class Managers, with top class tactical knowledge, all attained with horrendous injury problems.

One game in which the Manager got things wrong.

Like I said, look at it any way you want, it depends on your mindset, Im not a manic depressive, I dont have prescription drugs to stop me committing suicide, I dont let hate or bitterness rule me out of reasoned thought.

Better than we normally do against the top 4 aswell  :coolsmiley:

1 win out of 8?

Brilliant.

An away defeat which he got totally wrong and a battling home draw with Man Ure.

All against Top Class Managers, with top class tactical knowledge, all attained with horrendous injury problems.

Like I said, look at it any way you want, it depends on your mindset, Im not a manic depressive, I dont have prescription drugs to stop me committing suicide, I dont let hate or bitterness rule me out of reasoned thought.

All those results prove is that Roeder is not capable of motivating his players against lesser teams. Home defeats to Fulham, Sheffield United and Manchester City show that.

1 win out of 8?

Brilliant.

Or you could just go man for a second and look at the league table. We are very lucky to be where we are as some games (Spurs for instance) we have been completely murdered and somehow still come away with the points!